What should I get to tide me over?

1. Pomme 4 key holder

2. Framboise Ludlow

3. Framboise Cles

4. MC Wapity

5. Something else?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ok, so I'm in between bag purchases. I'm planning on buying an Azur Speedy 30 in the next couple of weeks, but I need a little something now. Just to take the edge off.:graucho: Please help me decide, cause I really want them all!:nuts:

1) Pomme 4 key holder this would match my pomme koala and cles

2) Framboise Ludlow could use extra card slots and coin storage since koala has small coin pouch.

3) Framboise cles I don't need this since I'm using my pomme cles, but I do want it.

4) MC Wapity this is for my pda/smartphone, which I'm currently using a cute Hello Kitty pouch about the same size. Not sure if I want to give up kitty, but do really want the wapity.

5) Something else? in the $350 and under range, to go with my damier speedy, pomme wallet and cles, or the azur speedy that I'm buying soon.

Thanks for your help!:heart:
  2. What about a mini azur pochette? If not get the ludlow! I love teh ludlow, I have one in damier, and I love it!
  3. Pomme key holder :yes:
  4. that pomme key holder is so damn pretty it makes me want to go for a drive.
  5. Any feedback would be great!:smile:
  6. i'd go for the Wapity, because it can be used when you go out at night and don't want to carry a whole bag with you
  7. I'd get the wapity, its practical..
  8. MC Wapity! :love: Have it and LOVE it! :heart:
  9. Wapity!
  10. Framboise Ludlow would be gorgeous!
  11. something in the new ivory Epi... its a perfect match to Damier Azur :yes:
  12. I like the multicolor wapity.
  13. ITA its the new color is the same as the azur interiors...
  14. Pomme 4 key holder :smile:
  15. pomme key holder