What should i get as my first LV?

Which should be my first LV purse

1. Batignolles Vertical

2. Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm new to the LV forum, I'm usually at coach. I just bought the love long scarf and i want more LV. So which bag would you suggest as a first purchase.
    Batignolles Vertical

Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30
  2. Speedy
  3. i don't like the shape of the Batignolles Vertical. it makes midgets like me look even shorter. plus the Mini Lin Speedy is starting to grow on me :graucho:
  4. I voted the BV as your first, but changed my mind. I think a Speedy would make a great first.
  5. I voted for the BV; I just haven't warmed up to the mini lin yet. :smile:
  6. If you're relatively tall go for the BV; I agree with yeuxhonnetes, BV makes short people (like me) look shorter. If that's the case, I think BH would be a lovely alternative.
  7. I'm 6 ft tall.
  8. I voted for Mini Lin!
  9. My vote goes to the Mini Lin Speedy because the shape of the BV looks akward on me. I'm 5'6"/medium shape.
  10. I vote Speedy - Speedy's a fantastic first!
  11. I voted for.....

12. The speedy is my favorite shape!
  13. speedy ... classic and so stylish in the mini lin!
  14. Mini Lin Speedy --- -So cute!! It's definately on my dream list --- I think its so classic and it closes nicely. I think its also more diverse than the BV
  15. The mini lin speedy is a perfect first bag. Less headache because there is no vachette on it to worry about and it looks so good on everyone I've seen with it.