What should i do ?

Jun 13, 2006
Got a call today to saw my store has a sac en v in epsom rouge vermillion in the 2nd size , am going to look tomorrow has any one seen one up close and what are the opinions... my cyclamen birkin has not arrived so may i am clutching at straws for a new bag for christmas... honest opinions please..

Hi! Get it if you love it!
I haven't tried on the bag in person but it looks like it may be awkward to carry (bulky?)
But I'm the wrong person to ask. As with all H bags, if leaving the store without it pains you, it's the bag to get! If you're so-so about it, wait for the bag you really want. :smile:

I agree with GT on this. You HAVE to love it when you see it. If not, pass.

I've seen and fondled the sac en V in my store in SF and I have to say that to me, it's too boxy. It opens beautifully and you can pack the house inside but the shape is a little boxy for my liking. I'd probably opt for a Plume over the Sac.......but please, this is just me, Birkin girl!!!!

I saw it here in Paris FSH.. to be honest.. not a fan.. it looks like a rectangle box.. not my ideal bag style!!

I say try it and then have a talk with the SA about your cyclamen birkin!!

Yeah wait for your Birkin...the Sac En V is a cute little bag in the smaller size and I'm impressed Hermes has finally updated themselves to put in a cell phone slot this time but I'd hold out for the Birkin anytime. You will get yours ...soon....fingers crossed for you.

I've played with the 36cm Sac En V this afternoon. Sad to say, I am not a fan. Wait for the birkin, birkingirl. This is what I am planning to do too.