What Should I Do?

1. My rouille twiggy is fairly new (one month old), but the painted parts were the leather is sealed is peeling in several places. It's driving me nuts! What should I do?

2. Where did you get it? If possible, I'd contact the retailer and explain the problem. See if you can exchange it.

3. It was purchased in Moscow from a reputable store, but I'm past the 14 day return window. I'm an American but I live in Moscow. However, I'm in the US for 2 months (with my bag). I don't know what to do. :sad:

4. Maybe call BalNYC to see if they can fix it

5. oh my, that sucks... i think you should call the store in moscow too.
    and sending them the pictures as well

6. I've got the same problem with my rouille shrugs too.. but, since it's already almost 2 month since I bought it, I just try to ignore it... my sis told me that I'm such a perfectionist... of course I am... it's a 1K bag!

7. MK, is it the sealant? is it really bad... could you post pics? if it's really bad, try contacting the retailer to see if they can exchange it. i think, that happened to someone on here and they exchanged theirs. good luck!

8. Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear about this, MK. I agree that you should try to contact the retailer about an exchange. :yes: Good luck!:flowers:

9. i'm so sorry. do you have any friends or family in moscow who could at least try to talk to the store for you?

10. Same thing happened to my Cornflower Box...I have just left it alone and am using it and enjoying it!

But I have to say that I am disappointed that this would happen to a $1K bag :hysteric: