What should I do???

1. Okay here is the deal.....

I just got the medium Heritage Stipe tote, Beauty Bag, and mini skinny all in khaki/pink. Its still in the fedex box, I haven't opened it yet!

I am pretty sure its going back.

I really need a medium size black bag.
    I would like another Large Soho Hobo #10576, but the only place I can find it is on eBay and I am really afraid of the condition. It says new with tags, but it is from a outlet so I worry about scratches etc. Also for those of you who have this color & bag does the white stitching stand out too much? I have it in pear and love it! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260191897038&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

I also like this one http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=288498&CategoryID=25575#, only thing holding me back is the signature fabric. I prefer leather.

I can get the one on eBay and a matching wallet for about the same price as the Chelsea. What would y'all do???
  2. I like the soho hobo, very classic esp in black. I don't like the braided flap but that is just not my style. If you need to carry a lot of stuff though, these bags look better when they are not overstuffed. Good luck
  3. This is not helpful to the fact that you need a black bag, but I really am beginning to like the heritage tote, especially w/all those matching accessories! Sorry - I would keep the heritage and get a basic black on at another time - there will always be black bags to choose from, but these totes may not be around forever.
  4. ^^^ITA.... wait on the black for now.
  5. ITA with Donna, I'd keep the Heritage tote and all her accessories!
    Think Spring:flowers::girlsigh:
  6. I agree with the three previous posters. :yes:
  7. keep the the tote and those darling accessories...the soho flap in black signature was recently at the outlets here in the northeast......
    oh and btw.....open up that box and post some pics!!!!!!!!!
  8. okay i say you should send that baby right over to me- my address is.......
    lol but seriously- keep it, because ya know if you return it and it sells out, you will kick yourself in the ass!
    i would wait on the black one! i love sohos, but are you sure you can't get one at an outlet?
    i got my leather one there, as did my sis- she has the black one, they had lots of them, i think it's one of those things they're gonna have for awhile!
    if your outlet doesn't have any, maybe you could ask someone to check for you? i'm sure these girls would be more than willing to help!
    and please don't return that beautiful tote and all her friends!
  9. I'm sorry but I have to agree with many of the other ladies...keep the tote! It is so pretty and with all the accessories why not.
  10. I agree with all the previous posters. The more I see the heritage line the more I want to order one. And you have the whole set! There are always black bags but this line is new and going fast!
  11. ITA with others that you should keep the Heritage set!!! I am still kicking myself in the ass over the red patent ergo!!! You dont want to make my mistake :shame: Black bags come and go my friend.. they will always have a nice one for you to get later :yes: