What should I do?

1. I have the Kenyan Fawn Epi Petit Noe, and absolutely love it! However, I just came across a beautiful yellow/light tan ? Epi Speedy 25 on eBay, and wondered if I should get that instead? What do you think? Even though I love the Noe, all of my bags are shoulder: Cabas Mezzo, Hampstead MM, Petit Noe and Looping MM. SHould I go for a handheld, and add a Speedy to my collection? I really prefer big bags, though, and wonder if the 25 would be too small? Please share your thoughts with me, as the auction ends tonight! Thanks a million!:confused1:

2. Haha, I know this is probably not going to help much, but if it were up to me, I'd get the Speedy TOO. The Petit Noe sounds divine! I love Speedys, especially in epi, so I'd say go for it! The only thing I don't like about the 25 is that it's opening is a bit small for me.

3. sORRY, IF IT WAS A 30 EPI I 'D SAY -GO FOR IT-ITS BEAUTFUL, BUT THE 25 IS TOO SMALL FOR ME(THE OPENING IS HARD TO GET INTO)

I LOVE EPI!!!!!!!!

4. I agree that the opening of a Speedy 25 is too small --- at least to me. I'm used to big shoulder bags and I thought I'd try a hand-held one with a Myrtille Epi Speedy 25. I couldn't take the fact that it couldn't hold all my daily things, and I was having trouble getting things out of the bag. I hated to exchange the Speedy, but I got the Myrtille Alma instead so I was happy. If you really want the 25, just be ready for a major adjustment in terms of not being able to carry a Speedy on your shoulders and that this bag may be a bit small for your needs. Good luck!!

5. I'm another big bag lover, and the 25 is a very small bag. I use mine only for light trips out and evenings, rather than daily sink'n'all use.

Did you mean you already have the Noe? Or are you asking whether you should buy the Noe or the Speedy? I say if you want a Speedy, wait for a 30. They come up fairly regularly in epi, and it'll be a nice compromise between a smaller handheld bag and versatile size. :smile:

6. ITA, the speedy 25 is quite small and the opening can be tricky to get into.

7. Thank you all for your advice - I've decided to wait for a larger Epi Speedy to come along... I've been contemplating buying the Mono Speedy 40, tried it on at the boutique, and loved it - so it sounds like the 25 would be much too small for my needs/taste. I do already have the Petit Noe in Epi, and will hold on to that until I find a large Epi Speedy - and maybe like one of the pps suggested, get BOTH! :p Thanks, again - I really appreciate everyone's thoughts!

8. The 25 is much too small to me. The opening is too small to get anything out easily.