What should I add to my Damier pieces?

1. Alright folks, I have about $350 - $400 to spend (gotta love payday! :yahoo:) and I am planning on stopping by LV at lunch. What should I add to my Damier collection (Speedy 30 and pochette)...

I was thinking a Ludlow or Cles would be good so I can use it with both bags, although does a full sized wallet fit ok in the pochette too? And which design?! Should I stick with all Damier or go with like a Vernis in Noisette? Would it look odd if I got the Framoise (since I love pink) :love:

Thanks guys! Love ya.

2. Damier cles:smile:

3. I second the Cles - you can use it with your Pochette. Maybe a Bandeau to tie around your Speedy?

4. Hee, I'm trying to be resourceful. Was goin through my closet yesterday and found a no-name scarf that I thought would match my Speedy...
    [​IMG]
    Looks ok? :shame:

5. cles- and go for the pomme. i love red with damier. a bandeau would be nice too. or a wallet like a koala wallet....

6. A ludlow...any line is ok.

7. I LOVE Framboise or Fuschia with Damier :yes: I say get the Framboise!!!

8. ARGH decisions! Have to make one quick, gotta dash off in an hour...hmmm....

9. hey john, i like that porte valeurs organizer. will that fit in the pochette? i was thinking a ludlow would fit best?

10. I say Damier Koala!! such a cute wallet

11. I agree...the damier looks fab with the pomme....here's a pic:

damier n cles.jpg
  12. lovely. i'm a bit concerned having the cles on the outside though...does it hold up pretty well? i'd be afraid to get it scratched...

13. That no-name scarf you have on the Speedy looks pretty good!

As for hanging a Cles as a charm, I am sure it will depend on how rougly you use it. Even if you didn't hang it from the bag, it will show signs of wear from use regardless.

Good l

14. Opps double post