what should be my first prada bag??

1. hey ladies! i usually lurk around at chanel and chloe but for some time lately, i have been looking to make my first prada bag purchase! i am going to europe (london, dublin, madrid etc) next month, and was wondering

(1) where are prada bags the cheapest in europe?

(2) i really like the bag that ladysalesrep195 has! the prada cervo in natural. http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=285889&d=1193791083 (hope you don't mind me posting this pic here ladysalesrep195! :smile:)
    how much is this bag?

(3) i also like the prada pushlock bag. does anyone know the price for this?

i would appreciate any suggestions on what to get for a first prada, out of (2) and (3) or any other suggestions for other bags will be welcome too!
    are they sturdy and able to be used for a long time? low maintenance? anything i should beware of?
    thanks for reading!
  2. i posted in the "post your prada/miu miu pics" also but this is my only miu miu bought in 2005 from brown thomas, dublin, ireland. would love to add a prada to it :smile:
    DSC06011.jpg DSC06007.jpg
  3. By the way, these satchels would be an excellent first dip into Prada. The deerskin is durable, this style is very functional and once you get a whiff of Prada leather, you'll be back for more! :devil:
  4. thanks prada psycho!! i thought there were issues regarding authenticity from bluefly?? which is why i thought perhaps buying while im in europe would be better?
  5. ^^^No. That's an overblown situation. And if it were true, I've got a heck of a lot of fake Pradas and Gucci in my closet! :roflmfao:
  6. oh i see! that's good to know!
    also... i love the bags above but i would love to have and was wondering whether they have one with leather shoulder straps in that bag? (like how this one has it but just not this colour: http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Prada-Antic-Cervo-Deerskin-Satchel_W0QQitemZ150178032135QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

7. also do these bags ever go on sale in shops??
  8. They did the leather strap on those bags last year. This spring they went with the canvas strap. I don't like those either. I haven't noticed if this same style bag for this fall has leather or canvas to be honest.
  9. Jen, this Cervo Satchel was my beginning step into Prada and I cannot imagine a better first bag.

The size is perfect, the color is neutral, the handles are great for hand carry or crook of the arm and I happen to like the canvas strap because it is very comfortable on my shoulder.The slouch on this bag is stellar making it a beautiful balloon of leather.

I own 20 designer bags, several high end and this is my absolute favorite handbag.

Of course though, you need to find that one bag that makes your heart flutter. Then and only then will you be in love.