What shoes/boots are you hoping Santa will bring?

1. Well its that time of year again. Have you been an extra good girl this year? What shoes or boots are you hoping santa will bring you? My list is -

Gianmarco Lorenzi pointy pumps

House Of Dereon Knee High Boots

Louboutin Pigalle or Gwenissima pumps
  2. ohh I want another pair of Chloe boots please Santa, the pull on ones, in Chocolate brown, and yes, a lovely pair of CL yoyos, or zeppas would be lovely too ;)
  3. chloe boots :biggrin: they're sooooooooo pretty.
  4. I want Louboutin volga boots, stella mccartney velvet pumps and michael kors shoes.
  5. Well, Santa came a bit early (and doesn't even know..:graucho: )...check these GORGEOUS CLs I just got from NAP:
  6. Ohh, I want to so many! lol! But I really want Uggs, it gets sooo cold in the morning!
  7. Ooh!!! I would really like to have another pair of Sue London's ballet flats.
    But since I've been super good this year, I really want a pair of Lanvin flats.

8. Lanvin flats in every colour!! Though I'd settle for a bronze or red pair to add to the collection. ;)
  9. These Cole Haan/G series boots. They've got the nike insoles so they are sooo comfy! I have been on the search for the perfect black boots and these were on sale at bloomies for $100! I can't wait to wear them tomorrow :yahoo:

10. The Black Guccisimo Tennis with Red and Green stripe!