What shall I do with it?...

Wow, congratulations! I agree with the others, save some of the money and get a bag. I know the urge will be to go out and shop shop shop, but find something that you really love and want! The rest of the money can sit somewhere and earn interest. Congrats again!

Congrats! Give a little to your dad since he picked the winning ticket (sort of for good karma) and then sit on the money for a bit. Right now almost everything looks good, but you want to get something you really love, not something just an impulse buy.

CONGRATS!!!! That's such great news, I love to hear things like this! I would say to splurge on a bag you've been eyeing for a while and thought maybe it was out of your price range, and then save some, but I also think you should book a trip somewhere!!!!! Enjoy it in good health!!!! YAY!!!! :wlae:

Wow!! That's so awesome! Congrats!!!
If I won $10,000, I'd save half of it and spend the rest on LV~!!
Ok, maybe spend %70 and save 30% instead...LOL...

OMG OMG OMG this is my dream! You should split it with your dad and give him the credit for getting the ticket in the 1st place :smile: Then stake out LV and just buy whatever your heart desires...my dream :smile:

That is fantastic news! These kind of things never happens to me! Congratulations! Yep, I'd also save half, then take the rest to pay off some bills, get stuff for the family (for X'mas) and donate a little to pass on the blessings. The rest...LV...here I come!!!!

WOWZERS! Congratulations!!!!
I would take your dad shopping and buy him whatever he wants...dads don't get to do that enough and they need to be spoiled like the rest of us:P
I think a father-daughter shopping day would be great. Save whatever you don't spend that day and have a few fabulously expensive meals, do valet parking- the works!
Let us know what you end up doing!

Wow, congrats! That truly is amazing!:yahoo: You should definately buy a new bag, but think hard about which one you want. And save the rest. You are so lucky, have fun shopping!