What sell the most on Ebay?

1. Hey guys,
    I was just wonder what sell the most on eBay? Is it shoes?clothes? or bags? I have tons of shoes I still have under my bed(oops:push:smile: to sell and I don't know if I should or not. I mainly have clothes with tags still on and shoes.
  2. It just depends, most everything does sell but it depends on how much of a draw there is for a particular item. I'd try a couple of things singularly at first, then if that doesn't work, try grouping them into similar lots (i.e. striped tops, pink tops, etc.).
  3. i've always done well with my shoes. I have noticed, though, that things sell better when attached to a recognizable designer name (regardless of the retail price).
  4. Yep- bags and shoes retain their value much better than clothes. And I totally agree with Lori that well-known designers (Gucci, LV, etc.) sell for a lot more than equally expensive but less-known designers (Jil Sander, Costume National, Helmut Lang, Comme Des Garcons, etc.) For bags I'd say LV, Chanel, Balenciaga, and some Hermes have the best resale.
  5. I think that high end well known designers keep most of their value for Handbags, for example LV, Chanel and Hermes.
  6. IMO, Shoes sell pretty well. Clarks shoes, for example, tend to sell pretty much near retail especially if they're current style/season.
    Bags sell ok, depending on how many others of the same style/colour are listed.
    Check the competition too - before you list, research and see how much that item is selling for, how many others are on eBay that are the same, and list accordingly. :tup:
  7. I think bags are HUGE business on eBay :smile:
  8. Bags sell well and you don't have to worry about sizes like you do with shoes and clothes (except for the people who don't read the measurements).
  9. Shoes did alright for me a while ago. Bags not so much.
  10. coach bag i think
  11. I think it depends on the popularity of the items. I didn't think my bags sold that well, but I see that other more popular bags sell very well. For example, a Botkier fan hobo would not sell as well as a Botkier Bianca. Bianca being a more "sought after" bag.