What products do you recommend?????

1. Hey everyone, I came across this site, and I found this site to be very interesting and useful. I have some questions I am hoping you guys can answer for me, I am looking for a product that will brighten my skin color and I was wondering if you guys can advice me to which product is effective. My second question is, I’m African American and I was wondering how effective sk-ii products would be? Thanks everyone.

2. SKII is good for their masks and eye creams that's about it.
    About brightening, from a spectator's perspective, my advice is to stick with your original skin tone, or the color contrast of your face, neck, and neckline will make you look ridiculous.

3. my jamaican friend (dk. brown skin) loves rx for brown skin (available at sephora)

4. welcome to TPF! I have learned SO much from being a member and I know you will too! Everyone here is so knowledgable!

5. Welcome! I love SkinCeuticals Phyto+ Gel and Phyto Corrective Gel. I do use SK-II's Facial Treatment Essence, and I like that it makes my skin look much more refined. Also see SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser and Facial Clear Lotion.