What Product Are You Using On A Trial Bases ?

1. Right now I'm trying out products from the Elizabeth Grant Line.
    Apricot Body Balm, Lip gloss, in nude, and a daily cleansing scrub.

How about you ? What product are you using right now on a trial bases ?
  2. i'm used shisheido toner and moisturizer on a trial basis - i bought the foaming cleanser today!
  3. Jergens natural glow. Everyone said it was so good...so far its just okay.
  4. La Mer, Thalgo & skinceuticals..

laura mercier - foundation...

for my lips and cheeks - stila..
  5. I'm trying out a new moisturizer/sunscreen from Clarins...
  6. I've tried La Mer. Actually, I bought it for my mom, and she had breakouts... And then I tried them, and I have breakouts too or some red bumps. It's wierd. We are both allergic to it.
  7. MD Forte Facewash II
  8. la mer, the creme
    kanebo , eye creme
    clinique water therapy..
  9. Is the color TOO faint? I am very fair and use the lotion for "medium skin". I bought "fair "once, used it nightly for about a week and honestly saw very little in results. I have used many other tanning products and really like the Jergens for its slow, natural color. ( medium variety)
  10. BUMP!

The Target and Walgreens generic version of Vaseline's Cocoa Butter body lotion. It's supposed to even out your skin tone. I can definitely say that it's been working. I now have a very slightly light olive tan on my skin; before I was a little fairer and I don't tan at all, I'm always indoors!
  11. Been using Boots firming eye cream about 2 weeks. It was cheaper than my HG of dior 60/80. So far seems ok
  12. Clinique 3-step system and Thalgo Energising vitality cream.
    So far, so good.
  13. I started using airflash by DIOR which is a spray on foundation.

I have been using it for around one week and I think it is fabulous! Total converage and so easy to use....
  14. Trying out the dior spf 20 eye cream. I got a little sample tube, so far I love it, but it's sooooo expensive!
  15. estee lauder eye liner the retratable sp? estee lauder double wear mascara estee lauders eye lash curler and some sort of lip product and my skin routine