What perfume does the Choo girl wear?

1. Just curious. I've been wearing Chanel #5 since I was 16. We won't talk about how long ago that was:girlsigh:
    I went thru the Calvin Klein craze...Obsession, CK, eternity. Loved Joy, Angel and had a Private Collection phase...but I always come back to Chanel.:heart:
  2. JM - good question, I was just wondering about that myself. My 10 favorites right now are...
    Mimosa - L'Artisan (my very fav for years and years)
    Yellow Mat - Masaki Matsushima
    Orange Mat - Masaki Matsushima
    Butterfly - Hanae Mori
    Cristalle - Chanel
    Pleasures Delight - Estee Lauder
    The Fragrance - Philosophy
    Pure Grace - Philosophy
    Falling in Love - Philosophy
    Orange Blossom - Any good perfumer
  3. flower bomb
    lolita lempicka
    chanel chance..... robyn sent me samples and i am hooked!:love:
  4. Great thread. Here's what I wear:
    Chanel: Allure Sensuelle, Coco
    Tom Ford Black Orchid
    Frangipane de Chantecaille
    L'Occitane: Eau d'Iparie

That's all heavy stuff. In summer I wear something lighter. I have to find something new for next summer.
  5. Some lovely smelling girls here! :girlsigh:

Some of my favorites of the moment:

Bulgari Omnia Crystalline
    forgot Chanel Coco
    Chanel Coco mademoiselle
    Vera Wang
    And occasionally JPG Clasique

In summer I like Bulgari Rose essentielle
    Bulgari Voile de Jasmin
    And Vera Wang Sheer Veil
  6. No perfume for me (I just walk around stinky smelling):roflmfao:

I have no sense of smell, so I don't wear any.

I would always worry it didn't mix with my body chemistry or if I put too much on, I would end being one of those ladies my DH and his friends call "Puddles"
  7. ^ LOL! Puddles....I like that! :roflmfao:

I only wear really light fragrances, otherwise I tend to sneeze a lot!

My two favorites that I've been wearing for some time now are Glamorous by Ralph Lauren and Burberry by....yep...Burberry.
  8. At this time I'm into Coco Mademoiselle Chanel & I LOVE vanilla scents, I'm very girly so I tend to like sweet but soft scents :girlsigh:, I just tried the new one from Prada & really like it so it'll be added to the list soon, nice thread jmcadon :tup:
  9. I don't wear perfume too often, but my favorite is Hermes 24, Faubourg. I got stuck in the Paris airport a few years ago and decided to spend the time in duty free trying every perfume and Hermes was the winner!!! It's a pretty heavy fragrance, so only for special days, but I always feel sexy and glam when I wear it. I also like Chanel #5 and I recently got a free sample of Narisco Rodriguez's For Her that I liked.
  10. My favorites are:

Jo Malone - Nectarine & Honey
    Trish McEvoy - #9
    Stella McCartney Sheer
    Bond #9 - Hamptons
  11. Great idea for a thread JM! I'm all over the place with my fragrances, I like the strong ones and the soft ones. Right now, these are my main picks:
    Burberry (the original one?),
    Euphoria-Calvin Klein
    Angel-Thierry Mugler
    Dolce and Gabana-(the red cap-I don't know the name)
  12. I stick with the same ones I've been using since I was little and trying on my mom's perfumes: Opium, and Boucheron. My new fave is Prada. For some reason, Nina Ricci brings back tons of memories and always makes me feel nostalgic, so even though I hardly ever wear it, I love smelling it!
  13. I keep meaning to try this, my sister in PA. recently started wearting it and she said it's really light and pretty.
  14. I have never really had a " Signature Scent" which I think is really cool. I like to change my perfume with my mood. Here is what I wear these days...

Chanel: Coco Mademoiselle and Chance
    Cartier Le Basier Du Dragon( my favorite to wear out in the evening)
    Burberry Brit Red
    Dolce & Gabbana: Light Blue and The One
  15. I've been wearing Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue mostly.

I have several others, but it seems they just collect dust.
    I seem to stick with only one for awhile.