What pedicure nail colors are you wearing?

French on toes is cute, but I could NEVER let my toenails grow.

My aunt used to kept her toes just long enough to paint them french. It was so cute! But once when she was wearing tennies at the gym they pulled her nails up a little and she didn't even know it really. Then she and I went to get our nails done together. But then (this is terrible) a couple weeks after she noticed a fungus under her toenails. ALMOST ALL OF THEM. Her doctor said the fungus in pedi tubs seeped under the nails.

I feel so BAD for her. They have recommended she have her toenails removed!! :wtf: I only get pedi's at salons I know change their filter, have good drains & plumbing etc. My fav's are the ones that just have little soak tubs, not the big strip-mall massaging chairs. It's not worth it. She lives somewhere warm and would wear flips every day excpet her feet are so wrecked. She is ashamed. She hides them.

KNOW your salon girls. ASK how often they clean. It's your right to know.

That said, I usually do my own pedicures. I keep them short and clear. A lot of people say how well kept they look... I don't get pretty compliments on them much, but I feel like they're healthy and that makes me happy :smile:

I am wondering this too - I am going to get the Chanel Blanc Ceramic on my fingers, but I want a darker color for my toes. What do you think of Blanc Ceramic (white) fingernails and Black Satin toenails?
go for it. it's not so matchy-matchy.

Last week my toes were done Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Sunrise Sunset" (irridescent coral), and my nails were Maybelline Express 60 second "Sunrise Heat" or something like that. It's an irridescent magenta pink/coral blend. But today I removed my nails and did them the same color as my feet.