What Outfit Do **you** Wear With Flats!!

leeem

O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I just ordered my first pair of tory burch reva flats
the black with gold hardware

i was going to go more conservative and go with the black on black but didn't
hope i didn't make the wrong decision

any ideas what looks best with the black and gold?
i am asian, black hair & dark brown eyes

anyone
with pics? would be very helpful!

THANKS!!

:yes:

Attachments

• 1_27336_ZM.jpg
    1_27336_ZM.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 47
Cute flats.

I don't know what your personal style is, but how about something like this.....

set

neptune...I love your cute wardrobe ideas!!! I just got the black on black tory burch revas and have been wearing them with dark blue skinny jeans and 3 quarter button down shirts.

Thanks. I just found this Polyvore website the other night and I've been playing around on it since. It's addicting!!!
Just playing around with the tory's makes me want a pair now....

I don't like to wear flats, but I think they are cute.
I would really love to be able to wear flats, but I am so short (5'3) and I get really self conscious if I have to look up to minority lol. I am heel obsessed. Sometimes I worry about what will happen a couple years from now- will my feet turn out like VB's? eek

I'm 5' and typically always wear heels. I never in my life thought I would buy a pair of flats but I recently bought tory burch reva's and I am awaiting their arrival. I took the plunge because I got them 20% off, and they look so comfy and at this point, I think I need to give my feet a rest. I say get over the short issue especially when you can look cute anyway!:supacool:

Mostly anything! Bermudas, skirts, jeans.. I basically wear my flats everywhere. They're sooo comfy, even if they come from Target lol. I think true red, white, and black are the best matches for the colour combo you chose on the shoes.

Very cute ideas! I have some TB flats too which are currently outshining my black suede prada drivers, LOL.

Anyway, I typically wear 'em with black wide leg slacks, a black cashmere t-shirt and my amazing Vince black wool shrug.