What other designer bags do you all buy?

EVERYONE in Hawaii has Coach, Gucci, D&B, LV...!! It's insane. It's understandable, though, because we have more designer and high end boutiques in one state than any other state!! Our island is like Rodeo Drive. *lol* What I am against is little children walking around with LV Murakami's here. That's just wrong.

Ha! I can agree with that on Guam too!! Too much...before I was thinking of picking up some Coach bags (at the time they weren't that popular) and then Tokis came out...thank God! I dont see everyone with Tokis here just yet!! Hopefully they all dont switch over...I wanna be unique!! :graucho:

tehlilone: you saw a guy with an inferno scuola:confused1: wow that is SO COOL!! :graucho: I have yet to see any guy wear tokis!!!

tehlilone: you saw a guy with an inferno scuola:confused1: wow that is SO COOL!! :graucho: I have yet to see any guy wear tokis!!!

haha yeah it was my first time and i was like :nuts: it was a short asian guy too hahaha... he looked like the type that would be into bape and stuff and tokidoki isn't far from that crowd but it was cool I text my bf and he was like... A GUY?!

btw I posted in another thread that I found a chococat key thingi majigger and put up a pic :biggrin: