What other designer bags do you all buy?

Kawaii_Sweets

Chocolate Rose
Mar 12, 2007
I was just wondering if any of you had any other designer bags. The only ones I have are tokidoki b/c the other brands can cost an arm and a leg.:Push: I mean 1000$$ I just don't have that money for a bag.

I have been an Louis Vuitton Collecter for about 5 years already. I also Collect Juicy Couture. Within the last year i have been buying Chanel, Balenciaga, and Tokidoki

The only other designer bags I have are Coach, Dooney and Bourke and Juicy Couture. I love the LAMB bags but I can't afford one right now. Since I started collecting tokidoki I dont really care about my other handbags. None of them are all that interesting to me anymore.

none! not really into designer bags...so tokidoki is my downfall...but i dunno betsey's bags are looking really purdy especially with their GORGEOUS rainbow gradiant on the zippers...or if tarina tarantino decides to have pink head images on her bag, i'd go for that too! but other than that? all my bags are cheap kyoot asian stuff!

I was wondering the same thing myself. I see you beat me to it with the question.

I don't own any other designer purses. The Tokis are my most expensive bags that I own. Although I do have my eye on a patchwork coach that I just happened across. Don't know if I will take the plunge w/that though. I'm really not a designer bag kinda girl!

none! not really into designer bags...so tokidoki is my downfall...but i dunno betsey's bags are looking really purdy especially with their GORGEOUS rainbow gradiant on the zippers...or if tarina tarantino decides to have pink head images on her bag, i'd go for that too! but other than that? all my bags are cheap kyoot asian stuff!

Yup. I like Betsey too and her shoes also. And I love Asian stuff too, that's what got me into tokidoki. I am a big fan of Hello Kitty! But I can't find anything with her on it that doesn't look like it's made for a kindergarten student.