What neutral, non shimmer eyeshadows are the best?

1. I am looking for some non-shimmer everyday eyeshadow. I have black hair and brown eyes. I normally wear Bobbi Brown shimmer shades. I think they may be too shimmery for my conservative work place.

So I am now looking for something less shimmery. Any suggestions? What brands are the best for eyeshadow?

TIA!

2. if you been wearing bobbi brown try her matte shadows they are fantastic for a conservative work place.

3. Mac makes a ton of matte shadows. I'm not usually a Mac fan, but I do like their shadows. Also Chanel, specifically Sand is a neutral brown which can work well with most skin types.

4. nars eyeshadows are really great

5. I'm not a Stila fan but love their eyeshadows. Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadows are pretty lasting. All their shades go well with dark haired ladies.

6. Yes, NARS too. I forgot to mention them.

7. I absolutely love LORAC shadows. They are creme to powder texture and honestly stay put all day!! Inspiration is the very light neutral base I use for any color on top.

8. I have some Lancome eyeshadows. no shimmer, just color. but not to bright and drag queenish like MAC

9. The Bobbi Brown Neutral Palatte is fantastic.

10. A second vote for Stila.

Also, I just tried Armani eyeshadow in maestro #1. It's a matte nude pink that looks great on Asian skin and doesn't give you that bruised eye look.

11. Thanks for the suggestions! I am going to look at the mentioned counters this weekend. I have so many eyeshadows but not any matte colors!

12. You can try MAC e/s. I own ALOT of them lol. They have tons of Matte e/s which doesn't have a shimmer to it. They have quite a variety! :smile: