What nail polish are you wearing today!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's my mani:
    WN'W eggplant frost freehand tips
    Konad stamping ( i want more plates!! )

2. Here's another pic:
  3. ^that looks so cute!
    I'm wearing opi baby its coal outside, but I have to redo them since they're all chipped:sweatdrop:
  4. aquablueness, that is gorgeous! Love how you have the black french tip and white flowers. They match very well together!

I am wearing Sally Hansen's Thicken Up :sad: Trying to strengthen up my nails.
  5. aqua your nails are Gorgeous! How do you do the stamping?

I'm wearing chanel rodeo drive on my nails and a pink Incoco pedicure set on my toes.
  6. awww, thank you godsavechanel, annaversary and socaltrojan!!! annaversary, i love what you do to your friend's nails, they always look awesome.

socaltrojan, i did the stamping by using a product called KONAD. it's really simple and easy to use...i mean, seriously simple with great/professional-like results!!
    here are some pictures showing the instructions from the box:
  7. Aqua, thats so pretty, will you come do my nails?
  8. How's the application of the Incoco pedicure? I've never tried the pedicure version before, only the manicure one.
  9. After I am done packing for the night, I am going to do Essie Strawberry Shortcake on my fingernails. It is basically a shimmery Chanel Melrose :biggrin:
  10. I already like it, from the name! :p
  11. Oooh, oooh, I love it! Great mani! It looks sooooo perfect too! :yahoo:
  12. Hey Aqua, do you think it's easy to apply or does it take some practice? I got a small set for Christmas and haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I think I'm a little nervous 'cause I've hear the application can be tricky. :push: What do you think? TIA!
  13. Baby It's Coal Outside on my toes! I keep changing it! LOL!
  14. Pics pics :p

imashopahoilic - is this close to what you tot? :smile: #90

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.