What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once I am wearing the right colors.:smile:

Nars Purple Rain pedi and Nars Pokerface mani

Pretty colors! Purple Rain is gorgeous.

I added lynnderella - heart of purple (over a england - lady of the lake) to continue on with purple week. the holo glitter sparkles like mad (even though it doesn't show much in this pic).

Just what I've said:lol: Amazing np combo, need my sunglasses now lol

Essie - Navigate Her

I think this might be my new favourite green.

I'm all for pink/coral week! Just got a new coral I've been wanting to try anyway so it's perfect timing! XD

Pretty soft green on you!

^OK...I think coral is a great idea!

ladies, what do you think about a coral/pink week?

It's a good idea! This color is out of my comfort zone but I'll try:graucho:

----------------------------------------------------

Coral Week?

Happened to get this color last weekend together with some of the Holland Collection. I saw a woman swatched this color in the store and I was curious if this finally is the orange/pink coral that will suit my skintone.

OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster:love: It doesn't look bad I guess:graucho:

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

BK random polish :heart: (crap, I removed the sticker with the name on it) nail polish as accent on the ring finger. This is actually a duochrome but depending the light, it will give a multichrome appearance.

I really don't know, everytime I finished doing my mani the sun will disappear:pout:

What a great gift looks good on you!
Thanks!

nice one! Looks great on you!!! I love reds!
Thank you!

Dior Waterlily :love:

FLASH

NO FLASH
Gorgeous jade!

I think I might be doing a green month again for March. Not sure yet... I tried last year but only made it about 3 weeks. But I didn't have nearly as many greens as I do now! But if I do I won't be able to wear most of my new OPI Hollands or ChG Hunger games polishes this month. Decisions!!!! lol

OPI Jade is the New Black

Is it just me or is this formula kinda thin? I had to use 3 coats on a few of my nails. :shrugs:
gorgeous green, it looks amazing on you! I would go for it, for the green month. greens look amazing on you!

^reva looks gorgeous!!! love it on you! I mean, your hands/nails/mani looks amazing.
Thank you :hugs:

Essie - Navigate Her

I'm all for pink/coral week! Just got a new coral I've been wanting to try anyway so it's perfect timing! XD
Gorgeous

My Nail Art for today!! Pink and Purple gradient background with holographic glitter and a fimo flower :smile:

Link for a tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iKtp85Qdg0&list=UU2PtgahhEfiMY5Gx-QpEYQw&index=1&feature=plcp
Looks perfect, well done

I added lynnderella - heart of purple (over a england - lady of the lake) to continue on with purple week. the holo glitter sparkles like mad (even though it doesn't show much in this pic).
Love the purple glitter! Great layering combo

Gorgeous

Looks very pretty on you! Well done fairy angel:smile:
Thanks!

Pretty colors! Purple Rain is gorgeous.

Just what I've said:lol: Amazing np combo, need my sunglasses now lol

Pretty soft green on you!

It's a good idea! This color is out of my comfort zone but I'll try:graucho:

Coral Week?

Happened to get this color last weekend together with some of the Holland Collection. I saw a woman swatched this color in the store and I was curious if this finally is the orange/pink coral that will suit my skintone.

BK random polish :heart: (crap, I removed the sticker with the name on it) nail polish as accent on the ring finger. This is actually a duochrome but depending the light, it will give a multichrome appearance.

I really don't know, everytime I finished doing my mani the sun will disappear:pout:
I think it looks really nice on you!!! And love the combo with the duochrome, I like it :tup:

Great purples! Pokerface looks great!

Awww knas, this is so beautiful on you!

Thanks!

Coral Week?

Ooooh I like it on you! My friend was just wearing it the other day and I was thinking how pretty it is.

nursie said:
looks like a week of spring weather here for me so:

with my favorite coffee cup

nicole by opi 'my lifesaver'. i broke my thumbnail below the quick :sad: used a kiss np sticker to help me forget it

I love the color and the coffee cup.

Marinela said:
Pastel 69 :smile:

Great color

CatherineC said:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/grapegoingflakies.jpg/

I ended up adding FingerPaints Flecked over my last mani. Sorry about the terrible pic, day 5 right before I was taking it off!

Current Mani: Zoya Tori- it's a hard one to describe and MUCH harder to capture! Deep cool-toned berry red packed with pink duochrome shimmer and silver microglitter is Zoya's description. My personal thoughts are it's a middle pink toned red (sometimes a kind of brown red quality with bright medium red and the silver gives of a vibe of lilac or light pink mircoglitter depending on the light.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/torikg.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/tori2.jpg/

I love both manis, especially your current one.

Lovely

luvchnl said:
* OPI Super Bass Shatter over a random no name purple

* LA Girls- Boogie with both Finger Paints- Asylum & Sally Hansen- Aisle Be There on top

The LA Girls mani looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I think I might be doing a green month again for March. Not sure yet... I tried last year but only made it about 3 weeks. But I didn't have nearly as many greens as I do now! But if I do I won't be able to wear most of my new OPI Hollands or ChG Hunger games polishes this month. Decisions!!!! lol

attachment.php

Is it just me or is this formula kinda thin? I had to use 3 coats on a few of my nails. :shrugs:

love this polish! mine is pretty good to me, a two coater i'd say?

Essie - Navigate Her
IMAG0469.jpg

this is very pretty, i'm not sure if it would look good on me though because it seems like it would pull the red out of my fingers xd

FLASH

935ee3b7.jpg

NO FLASH

374d39de.jpg

that is such a nice color! Like it on you!

attachment.php

great color on you! A green month!? That would be so you and jep, go for it if you got so many!

Essie - Navigate Her
IMAG0469.jpg

pretty green! So far it looks more like green week then coral ;)

lynnderella-heart-of-purple.jpg

great color on you! Love your feet with the glitter on!

6795182068_53f4dda631_m.jpg

Great combo of Mani and Pedi!

Coral Week?

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

fab color! I love the accent nail. And haw great that the BK polish isn't opaque.

Revlon-Electric Pink

this is nice on you!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My first for coral week:

Dior Paprika with a Matte on Top!
The Fiance picked it out ;)

2a0841a0.jpg

Well, it's official! I'm a FRANKEN Girl now!!! :woohoo::yahoo::happydance:
Pics in various angles and light.
you did a great job that color is fab!

My first for coral week:

pretty color!
Revlon-Electric Pink

This reminds me of Spring :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Nice pink

P

Coral Week?

doesn't look bad at all! Suits you well I really like it on you.

such a great combo! Love pokerface.

My Nail Art for today!! Pink and Purple gradient background with holographic glitter and a fimo flower :smile:

Link for a tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iKtp85Qdg0&list=UU2PtgahhEfiMY5Gx-QpEYQw&index=1&feature=plcp
Cute flowers!
Essie - Navigate Her

Nice green, how does it compare to da bush?

I use two thin coats for full coverage thats kinda weird that it took 3.

FLASH

NO FLASH

I soo have a crush on waterlily
Zoya Reva :love:
It's so shiny I'm gonna die! I love the gold shimmer it has! This one was given to me by a lovely friend :hugs:
VERY PRETTY!

attachment.php

we are twins!

eca696cb.jpg

Thanks for the Navigate Her comments! I don't think Essie plays well with Nubar Foundation since this girl peeled off in sheets today. Ah well she was coming off tonight anyway.
its_a_keeper said:
pretty green! So far it looks more like green week then coral

My first for coral week:

Thanks! Haha right? I think everyone's ready for spring.
I love that Dior on you and it looks awesome matte!
honey on boost said:
Nice green, how does it compare to da bush?
You know I can't remember since I haven't worn Da Bush in ages but I'll swatch them together when I get home and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.