What morning/night talk shows do you watch?

1. When I have to go to work, I don't watch TV in the morning (I'll never leave the house if it's on), but if I have the day off, then I'll watch Live with Regis and Kelly then The View. I don't know if the View will be watchable without Meredith or the Joy/Star catfights. I don't get up early enough to catch the 7am shows.

At night, I used to watch Nightline every night then keep it on ABC for Jimmy Kimmel, but after Ted Koppel left Nightline, I stopped watching it so I just flip through all the talk shows and watch whoever has a guest I like. (Kimmel is friends with all the comedians I like so I usually still watch his show anyway...) I've been a die-hard Conan fan, but one night when Conan was on rerun, I watched Craig Ferguson and his monologue made me crack up out loud so I've been watching his show for the past few days.

2. At night, I used to be obsessed/addicted to Conan O' Brien. Like I'd be pissed if I ever missed it, lol.

3. morning would have to be the early show, regis and kelly & the view.

night, there are just too many shows to name.

4. Charlie Rose.

5. morning - nothing. either sleeping in or getting to work.
    night time - letterman and seinfeld re-runs

6. morning - nothing - I'm a late nighter with Leno and Conan leading the pack! I also watch Larry King when he has good guests.

7. I watch Today Show,Good Morning America,and others like it if somebody I like is on there! And I also watch the View just to see the girls fight, it's always interesting to see who Barbara Walters will pick on next,lol :lol:

But as for late night, I'm all about Conan O'brien! I just love how he interacts with the guests, he kinda puts them at ease and makes them laugh.He's so funny and crazy, he definitely has a one in a million personality! :roflmfao:

8. I watch Regis & Kelly...love those two. I also like David Letterman and Conan O'Brien a lot but I don't watch them regularly. If I remember and I'm off work, I stay up and watch Carson just because I think he's so cute.:graucho:

9. I watch Good Morning America EVERY morning. So sad that my guy Charlie Gibson is gone:crybaby:just not the same without him. Then I move onto Regis and Kelly although I still don't think that Regis actually likes Kelly. Since she's a Jersey girl like me I have to taker her side.

As for PM-no shows for me. I try to get to bed right after the baby goes down and I'm usually snoozing away by 10pm (I know sooooooooo boring)

10. You really don't think Regis likes Kelly? I thought that he wasn't too keen on her when she first started but I actually think he likes her a lot now. I actually think he likes her better than Kathie Lee. Or at least enjoys working with her more. Regis always looked so uncomfortable the last few years of Kathie Lee's time on the show. At least with Kelly, there's less controversy.:yes:

11. Sometimes I watch Regis and Kelly. I want to hate Kelly because she's in such great shape but she's just so darn cute I can't help but like her.

For the evenings I love The Daily Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live and Late Night with Conan O'Brien. I don't get to watch Conan as much as I would like because he's on so late but I love him. I've been watching him for over 10 years now!

12. During school, I loved watching ABC's lineup in the mornings: Good Morning America, Ellen, The View.
    I usually dont watch late night talk shows...but when I do, I watch David Letterman.. then switch to Oprah :smile:

Oh, and Jimmy Kimmel Live, sometimes.

13. Charmed at 8:00 in the morning!!! I love those witches!!!