What Mascara do you use?

Jen gave me the idea that it was ok to keep a "few" in rotation. :P

MAC PlushLash
MAC ZoomLash
Px False Eyelashes
Clinique (the longwearing one)
Body Shop (the volumizing one)

Fiberwig and a sample of DiorShow. I love Fiberwig because it is the ONLY mascara I've tried that does not smudge AND comes off so easily only when you want it to. However, it does nothing for volume and after a few uses doesn't seem to be adding length anymore. DiorShow is great for volume but SO heavy and the big brush can make application messy. The last few days I've been experimenting layering the Fiberwig (smudgeproof) over the DiorShow (volume) but the results aren't yet perfect.

^ Thanks! I loved the books and movies, too. I always go blank when it's time to pick a unique screen name for a site. I thought of this and it was even the exact max. # of letters for a screen name.

i have so many mascaras its not even funny :P

for a thick plush look i run to my christian dior diorshow mascara

for a very neat and well separated look, i use clinique high impact

for very casual daytime, estee lauder more than mascara or inimitable by chanel

when they are feeling brittle, i use the lash moisturizer from smashbox

OK...I love Dior IconicShow in Black!

But I layer..with either lancome Definicils or MAC Zoom Lash.

I just bought the MAC's Dazzle Lash in Black which is going to replace my ZOOM LASH as my base layer to my DIOR! I LOVE DIOR!

Hello all. I just want to know what mascara do you all wear or did you just buy.

I wear and just bought Rimmel Lash Maxx and I love it.:heart:

I love Stila and Bobbi Brown everything Mascara. i like them because they don't make my eye lashes stiff. the most important thing is why i use these brands.. after they dry they are full and soft to the touch after i use it. my HG mascaras.

and i think i must have tried them all.