what mascara do you use??

1. I've used practically all the mascaras out there. From Maybeline to Shu Uemura, to Dior, Two Faced, Katie B. , and more! What do you girls recommend? Please post up a photo and show off your fabulous long lashes !!!!:yahoo:
    Also has anyone in the NYC area ever gotten eyelash extensions?? if so, please share your experience and any recommendations of where to get it done??? Thanks!
  2. You may want to search this topic as there are a couple threads on mascara that give reviews on every kind imaginable and you may find some useful information.
  3. Oh! Sorry i posted in the wrong place. thanks =)
  4. YSL everlong works great for me
  5. You know, I've tried everything....and nothing compares to Loreal's Volumenous Mascara....really cheap, and makes your lashes look super pretty!

Also, just another little tip, if you have an Ulta store near you, I'd suggest you get some of their eyeliner--it is longlasting, doesn't smuge at all!!! I just felt I had to tell everyone, caz I've been wearing eyeliner since I was 14 and have never had such a good experience with any like I have had w/ Ulta's. :tup:
  6. Maybelline Lash Extension WP, nothing special IMO. I just wanted to try something new and grabbed some drugstore stuff. I might finally try the L'Oreal Voluminous WP...
  7. I've tried just about every brand out there, and I'm not impressed. I read an article recently that claims "fiber wig" is the best one on the market. If I remember correctly, it comes from Japan. The article stated the results are like wearing false eyelashes. Pretty impressive, huh? It is sold at Sephora. I tried two different stores and both were sold out. I guess it is that good. I'll let you know once I get my hands on it.
  8. I like Dior Show and MAC's mascara makes my lashes pretty dramatic.
  9. Mac zoom zoom zoom :smile:
  10. Blinc. It doesn't smear or run. It's little "tubes" that coat your lashes. I saw an ad recently for something called "Fibertwigs" at Sephora that I want to look into.
  11. I have tried Maxfactor splash.... I really like it.
  12. I want to try that Fiberwig too........

infact I have the page torn out on my desk ~ $22 Sephora. Delivering dramatic length by coating each lash with tiny fibers suspended in rich beeswax. Miracle mascara from Japan.

It's on my shopping list :smile:
  13. talika also makes mascara with fibers in it. i've never tried it, but i'm kind of wary about these fibrous mascaras...how do they go on straight? i can imagine them being clumpy. anyways, i like maybelling lash stylist. it's the only thing that works for my short bottom eyelashes!
  14. Chanel
  15. Bare Escentuals and deluxe samples of Chanel inimitable and Diorshow. I recently bought two faced lash injections to use once I am done with the samples.