What LV can be used as a clutch?

What models of LV clutch bags would you guys recommend?
I'm biased for MC Shirley in white. Others I like are Vernis Lexington, Vernis Malibu, Vernis Lagoon, Mono Sophie, Mono pochette Florentine, Mono Twin, Epi pochette, Epi Honfleur... hmmm that's all I can think of at the moment

Also, what LV goods can be used as clutches for evenings out?
I remember someone saying a few months ago on this forum that one of their long wallets would do, but don't remember which one.
I like the porte-monnaie (from any line) more than the PTI. Just from the looks outside, both are about the same size, but if you also plan to use it as a wallet, then I prefer the porte-monnaie.

What else can be used?
ummmm.... how about MC wapity??? or the lil ellipse???

MC Shirley or Pochette Marelle

What about the Pochette Tikal
p11191594_ph_hero.jpg

I recommend my new baby, the Epi Clutch Montaigne. I have it in black but it also comes in Ivoire. The strap is removable so you can carry it on your shoulder or as a clutch. I think it works for both casual and formal wear.

Attachments

• newlouis.jpg
    newlouis.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 59
  • my louis.jpg
    my louis.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 67
I remember someone saying a few months ago on this forum that one of their long wallets would do, but don't remember which one.

Thanks!

I mentioned to somebody in one thread that I know a gal that has the accordeon wallet. It has a removable chain and it is so elegant. She uses that as a clutch, or attaches it inside her bag...lots of choices. She always gets compliments.

I recommend my new baby, the Epi Clutch Montaigne. I have it in black but it also comes in Ivoire. The strap is removable so you can carry it on your shoulder or as a clutch. I think it works for both casual and formal wear.
blc...that is BEAUTIFUL!!! I :love: it!

I have used my Pochette Florentine many times a clutch. I think it can be used for evenings out that aren't too fancy; I used it at my best friend's rehearsal dinner.