what LV bags dont we like?

:crybaby: @ all of your frange comments!!! (JUST KIDDING!!!:lol:)

I am not a fan of perfo, mini mono, mini lin, vernis (don't hate me vernis lovers). I also find that I've outgrown the MC line (with the exception of the frange bucket :lol:).

I hate to say it..but the murakami colorful designs....

It does have a cetain charm but..every time I see it...it reminds me of crayons.....its too bright for me....:P

Epi saint tropez: don't think it's one practical bag too have
lv-u88-01sm.jpg
lv-u88-05sm.jpg

I don't like the perforated bags, I think I'm too old to be carrying multicolor bags :crybaby: , (if only I was 10 years younger) although I would buy the wallets and agenda's. I just couldn't spend so much $$ on a 'trendy' bag just have regrets in a year or so. Hard to think that LV makes anything trendy but they do. I'll stick with the timeless classic colors/prints.

There are a LOT of LV bags that I don't like...but of course we all have different tastes! :yes:

- Franges line
- Tulum PM/GM (especially GM because it's WAY too big and it just doesn't look right to me)
- ALL backpacks...Montsouris, Marelle, etc. Maybe except the Bosphore...that one's nice!
- Ambre bags...look like cheap beach bags.
- Leopard (eek! Too much for my taste. Beautiful styles, but the leopard is a no-no for me)
- Squichy (does look like giant trash bag)
- Loopings (Mini is okay, but the others are a little odd)
- Epi Saint Jacques, Randonnee, Sac Epaule, Saint Tropez (agree with Nita that this doesn't seem very practical), Mandara
- Velvet bags
- Denim bags...just not my type
- Cité bags...styles are a little too "square"

Wow...that's a long list...but I have so many more LV bags to see IRL, so upon seeing some of these IRL, my opinion MAY change!

I don't like the perforated bags, I think I'm too old to be carrying multicolor bags :crybaby: , (if only I was 10 years younger) although I would buy the wallets and agenda's. I just couldn't spend so much $$ on a 'trendy' bag just have regrets in a year or so. Hard to think that LV makes anything trendy but they do. I'll stick with the timeless classic colors/prints.

Antonia you are never too old to wear something you like!

There are a LOT of LV bags that I don't like...but of course we all have different tastes! :yes:

- Franges line
- Tulum PM/GM (especially GM because it's WAY too big and it just doesn't look right to me)
- ALL backpacks...Montsouris, Marelle, etc. Maybe except the Bosphore...that one's nice!
- Ambre bags...look like cheap beach bags.
- Leopard (eek! Too much for my taste. Beautiful styles, but the leopard is a no-no for me)
- Squichy (does look like giant trash bag)
- Loopings (Mini is okay, but the others are a little odd)
- Epi Saint Jacques, Randonnee, Sac Epaule, Saint Tropez (agree with Nita that this doesn't seem very practical), Mandara
- Velvet bags
- Denim bags...just not my type
- Cité bags...styles are a little too "square"

Wow...that's a long list...but I have so many more LV bags to see IRL, so upon seeing some of these IRL, my opinion MAY change!

agreed on ambre they look so cheap and im not crazy on the denim although they look nice on some people they wont work on me

Cerises
Panda
Eye Love You
Franges
Perfo
Denim + Denim Cruise
Satin
MC
Mini Lin
Mini Mono
Suhali (don't kill me!)
Fur
Vinyl
Leopard
Groom

these lines are just too over the top and trendy..