What LV bag have you regretted purchasing!

1. I don't think I'll be purchasing anymore bags that have the vachetta on the bottom of the bag. I have already sold a mono alma and a petite bucket because of how easily the vachetta on the bottom scuffs and shows wear.

2. I agree:sad:

I wanted the Cabas Mezzo soooo badly but the vachetta on the bottom scares me!!! LOL

3. my mini hl speedy mc white...
    toooo small...

4. I don't know if I would consider it a complete regret - but for me its the Cabas Mezzo. I love the style but don't use it as much as I would like because I'm always nervous of the vachetta bottom. So - I don't regret buying it because I love it...but I do regret that i don't use it that often.

5. mini lin bucket..

6. My fuschia monogram charms pochette. It's gorgoeus to look at, but I've never used it. And now I'm having a heck of a time trying to sell it.

7. My Papillon 30..sooooooooooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable and combersome. Everything slides from one side to the other, looks like a tootsie roll..I sold it about 6 months ago.

8. Bobby in Monogram Glace, nice to look at, but kind of useless!

9. My yellow vernis backpack, I don't think I've used it once.

10. Mono Alma Voyage MM....such a great shape...but not very practical for packing, or storing :sad:

11. My brown cabas charms bag. I am so afraid I am going to scuff the sides.:sad:

12. None so far!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I regret the cerises speedy I have....should've forked out the extra $300-500 for one that had better handles....but that actually works good because now I use it and don't worry!

13. Tribeca.. just sits in the closet waisting space.

14. Only one ... the bedford, it was too hard to get in and out of!

15. none for me..I only have one and I love butttttttttttt....

[edit] Please remember that there is no buying or selling or trading on the PF.