What light weight bags are your favorite?

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
Whats your favorite light weight bag and why? Right now I use mostly Lv bags because they are so light weight but I'm thinking of branching out a little, but I need some suggestions. Thanks:idea:

attachment.php

Balenciaga! They weigh nothing but are extremely durable and have a rocker/motorcycle chic edge that can be dressed up or down....plus the styles and colors are endless. I have three Twiggy's so far. :heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• pict0498.JPG
    pict0498.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 241
I tried Niemans website,but nothing came up for Balenciaga. Where can I see them in person. Gerard Darel sounds nice too. please keep the suggestions coming and any particular style you find works for you better than an other

Fendi Spy are pretty light too plus the leather is really soft. I agree to those who said Balenciagas are very light...its the best I must add. Gucci canvas bags are also light weight so are Goyard bags.

HYSTERIC

Balenciaga bags are lightweight, and I thought they were the lightest (in connection w/its size) until I got a Gustto Setela which is a large bag that is extremely lightweight. The leather is soft and thin and just molds into my body. Even with the bag pretty loaded with "stuff", it's still the lightest bag I've ever carried (including my Balenciaga City).

Gustto's Baca bag is also lightweight and can hold a lot for a "small" bag.