What leather, color, and HW would you pick???

Black Box 35 P/H...or Black Chevre 35..
Classic, structured Birkins really appeal to me. I like the sheen on box and chevre... gives it a polished look. And I wear all white metals, thus the Palladium.
I also like white top stitch on black box.... but I would still stick to black on black... I think....:yes:

Black Chevre 35cm:sneaky:.....

I'd like tricolor kelly 25 and bicolor birkin 25. I still haven't seen it yet in small size only bicolor with piping. I like for my SO to have contrast stitching and not such a loud combination. I still can't decide the colors and Hardware. But it would be nice to have Chevre mysore as it stay in shape for smaller bag. :smile:

Iwantyourlife:P-you have such a gorgeous collection. I envy it very much! I have seen a 25cm bicolor lizard (flap, handles, straps are Orange, body is black) with orange stitching:love:.

To better answer your question, why don't you tell us what you are leaning towards? I'm sure you have something in mind already, or at least a couple of choices that you are tossing around.

Would also be nice to know what you currently have because that really changes the dynamics of SOs.

Aaaah well that is the question. I have several combinations I've been throwing around in my head. Swift 30cm bicolor (Parchmain & Etoupe, contrasting stitching w/GH) is one. I'm trying to venture into other leathers and sizes. I primarily stuck to 35cm and either Togo or Clemence. It got a little boring so I'm trying to spice it up a bit.

I do have a few SO's LOL.:lol:

I have already posted this birkin in the Special Combo thread, but I just adore her. I sure hope you don't mind seeing these pics once again.

View attachment 273799

View attachment 273800

LOL! LTC I love seeing this pic as well. It so similar to my SO! Now with a few changes that would be my little "Oreo Cookie's" twin.:lol: She is quite versitial. I think she is one of my favorites:love:.

If I would be able to SO something it would be a Birkin. 30cm probably with togo leather or something chevre, chocolate on the outside, inside etoupe. Gold hw.

Aaaah well that is the question. I have several combinations I've been throwing around in my head. Swift 30cm bicolor (Parchmain & Etoupe, contrasting stitching w/GH) is one. I'm trying to venture into other leathers and sizes. I primarily stuck to 35cm and either Togo or Clemence. It got a little boring so I'm trying to spice it up a bit.

I do have a few SO's LOL.:lol:

Good for you! Nothing like a couple of SOs to brighten up a girl's life :nuts:.

Parchmain & Etoupe sounds gorgeous. :tup: