What L.A.M.B. Should I Get Next?!

?

Which should I choose?!

1. Glazed Capri! It's a timeless bag that will go with everything

2. Asti. It's a great spring hobo!

3. Venezia: Classic and Feminine with the Frame!

4. Ashton: Need some Leopard to hang with the Cheetah!

5. Beverly: Rescue it from Brit!

6. WAIT!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have a BD coming up soon and I've decided to get a new LAMB! The problem is I can't decide what I want.

So, here are my choices or the other option is to use what I have (and get the ones out that haven't seen daylight for a while) and wait for newer bags this Spring:

Glazed Capri:
    I've lusted after this bag, but know that a few of you found it uncomfortable to carry. Now I don't know.
    [​IMG]
    Asti: Not sure if it would hold all my junk, but could lighten my load for spring!
    [​IMG]

Venezia: Just love the look of the Frame Bag! Don't really care if it's practical :p
    [​IMG]
    Leopard Ashton: This is just too cute, but couldn't carry it over my arm if needed. Purely and HAND-bag.
    [​IMG]

Beverly! I know I said I didn't like this line at first, but it's growing on me. Hell, I know I'd rock it better than Brit!
    [​IMG]

2. I voted for the glazed Capri, but if dirt were not a factor I would choose the Venezia :drool:

3. I voted for the Ashton. It's so pretty :love:

4. Asti!!!!

5. I love them all.. but im thinking asti!

6. ITA:yes:

7. I voted Glazed Capri! ;)

8. Venezia. Love that frame.

9. Venezia. it is so cute

10. I voted beverly... cause someone needs to save that poor hand bag from britney... I also think it SO cute.. It's like a grown up harajuku lovers that appeals to me.... One day i'll post how many of those damn HL bags i have.

11. I voted for the glazed capri, but I love the shape of the venezia just not the color because I would ruin it.

12. The Glazed Capri is stunning!

13. I know! I love this bag in the same glazed black leather as the Capri.

UGH, decisions....decisions.....

14. i love love love the venezia and the capri.. but i voted for venezia!

15. Asti!