What kind of Woman Sunbath's NUDE next door to an Open House??

ITA, if it were a guy, totally unacceptable.

But gorgeous woman with spectacular breasts...

I would NOT buy a house with someone like that living next door to me. What if children would have seen her not everyone is as liberal with nudity. And when you have guests over! My GOSH what the F@$K?! This woman is seriously not well upstairs if this were a man we'd be thinking what a SICKO!!!

LMAO!!! :roflmfao:

In this page out of Home and Garden, I seriously hope that's not what was going on. Actually. . . that might be better cause then I wouldn't have to live next to this woman!!

I just can't imagine what comes after this- buy the house, move in, she comes over over at 10pm in her boy-shorts and bra to ask MY DH to check out the loud spookey noise in her attic?!?! :boxing:

I think you could totally take her out with one smackeroo. Not that I'm condoning violence or anything...

That said, did ANYONE ask the Real Estate agent what was up with THAT??? I would have loved to hear their response!

Thank you :cutesy:

No, we were laughing madly and neither of thought to haul the Prim and Proper R/E agents over to the fence. I wish we had!!!

The looks on their faces would have been PRICELESS :nuts:

Close to a Million Dollar home and this exhibisionst showing off her silicon :angel:

I think you could totally take her out with one smackeroo. Not that I'm condoning violence or anything...

That said, did ANYONE ask the Real Estate agent what was up with THAT??? I would have loved to hear their response!

It was really tacky.

I mean fine, in a secluded backyard, do what you want.

But when your next door neighbors are trying to sell a near-Million dolllar home, to sun bathe NUDE during an OPEN HOUSE.

Un- acceptable.

If I were the Home Owners, I'd have a FIT!!!!

We had a neighbor like that and the reason we were forced to moved. My dh detest women who show no shame as a exhibitionist.