What kind of wallet do you have in that Chloe?

1. My previous obsession was Marc Jacobs, so I have a Marc Jacobs wallet that I still :heart: it very much, and I think it goes well with Moka Bay. It looks like this, but more of an Army Green, with red stitching.

[​IMG]

2. ^^^^ lovely lovely lovely!! thos MJ clutched are high on my list!! i so wanna get one..one shiny day!! hehehe
    mine is my corallo BV sqaure wallet.. although it doesnt match at all with my spicy non quilted bay.. but its the wallet i have been using since sept. and i cant stop loving yet!! :biggrin:
    however it did go so well with my chocolate edith loaf (box small edith version)!!

[​IMG]

wallet.jpg
  3. My previous obsession(s) were Marc Jacobs and Jimmy Choo, and I still like both, but have totally fallen for Chloe. My current wallet for credit cards is a silver cigarette case that I bought in another country (I don't smoke btw), but I get so many compliments when I pull it out, and it is very user friendly. I own a MJ maroon clutch/wallet per the pic above, and 2 Chloe wallets that I pull out from time to time, but weight wise, I keep going back to cig case.

4. Here's my Edith purse/wallet - it just gets more & more lovely:heart: as the leather ages.

(LYM - I was also MJ fixated myself at one time...had two Stella bags in Black & Green, a Black Blake, a Blue & Orange Marc for MJ cube bag and a Marc for MJ 'Miss Marc' Red Tote...most of these were sold off to finance a Mulberry obsession which then gave way to my current Chloe obsession...can't ever imagine selling off my Bay collection though:nogood:)

edith purse.jpg
  5. [
    Tag- you are quite the expert at bag obsession!! I :heart: your Edith![/quote]

Thanks LYM - I've been practising long and hard to master the art :lol:!

6. Thanx.:flowers:

7. I am carrying my Roche paddington wallet:love: right now. It doesn't match my canelle quilted bay but I just love it so and was in the mood to carry it today!!! In the pic it's the wallet at the top!

Photo_061107_006.jpg
  8. Ali,
    does your wallet have canvas and natural leather(undyed) inside? I got one from DH he got from BF. I was surprised when I opened it because it was so plain inside.:shrugs:

9. I am carrying my new Chloe edith long wallet!

10. Imon: My paddington wallet does have real leather inside.

Mona: Finally, your edith wallet. Congrats, and we want photo!!

11. Ok ok, if you insist.....

DSC03320.JPG DSC03321.JPG