What kind of sling do you use? *Post pics!*

1. I am looking for a new sling. I am considering buying an LV sling or another brand name but I don't know which one to get? Do you own a Louis Vuitton sling? Which one? Have any pics? :smile:

2. sorry, what's a sling? lol like messenger bags that cross the body?

3. If by sling you mean a messenger type bag or a bag that you can wear across the body then I too would love to see some pictures.

I've been looking for a bag I can wear across the body and I was just going to get a Coach swingpack but now I think I want a nice LV one.

I'd love to see some pictures of people wearing theirs!

4. Or do you mean a baby sling? In that case, LV doesn't make one but I believe Gucci does. If you're talking about a messenger, I'd highly recommend the Bastille, reporter, or Melville.

5. also LV has a lot of 'cross body' strap bags, are you looking for more of a bigger bag or one that has a smaller body?

6. What's a sling?

7. Sling/messenger! :smile:

8. what about the musette? I like the large one personally.

9. musette??

10. hmm... well here's my Trotteur. For 'sling' bags, I prefer those with a smaller body otherwise it'll overwhelm me and make me look even shorter lol (I'm 5'2)

July10.2006.trotteur.pink.mix.jpg
  11. the melville looks nice :smile:

12. Great outfit CEC! :nuts: Love your top :love:

My favourite LV messengers are the Messenger PM Bosphore, Musette Tango, and Pochette Melville.

13. A Tambourin, or a vintage Chantilly would be the best! well for me..

14. lol, I am glad I am not the only one who was like :confused1:

15. Thanks:blush:

lol ya at first I thought it was one of those sling shot toys that I used to play with when I was young (Oh ya dad was not amused with all my great hits at him:p )