What Kind of Hermes Lady Are You?

When i first started out with Hermes, i was more of a "Get what i can get now while it's available" type of person. Now that i know that H in general isn't imposible to find, i want to pick and choose and spend time thinking and dreaming on certain colors and leathers.

Now that i have 2 bags that i absolutely love (Bleu Roi Ostrich Kelly & Vert Anis Togo HAC -- I LOVE to set them next to eachother, the colors look fab together!) i feel that i can take my time and roll things over in my mind for a while.

I hope to start my Birkin search within a few months, and while i'm open to many colors (anything pretty and bright) I think i'll take my time on the hunt.

I am not very patient however I am learning to be. I would say that its being driven by the fact that I want to make an educated purchase. I am new to the brand and even though I would love to jump and follow my first impulse, I rather stop, think and wait. At least this time.

I'm a little of both...wanting an H item now is definitely my heart but my mind gives me that reality check...the Birkin I dream of is on SO so I know that will be a patient wait...my problem is the other items that I see and desire NOW and having to decide if I really want them long term or just as an instant gratification...

I am patient when it comes to bags because I haven't had it for the years I've been on this earth and I've only heard about it for 5 years so I'm pretty patient about that.
But with accessories I am gotta have it now. I know its terrible but I hint to my SA that I'll wait for her to call another store so I get my bangle, bracelet, etc....
I'm not a wallet girl :shrugs: I've been using the same wallet for nearly 10 years and it looks antique rather than shabby.

I used to be the "can't wait" type, I just grabbed everything (ie.birkins) I can afford, no matter what kind of colors or leathers or size...
Now after joining the PF, I become more patient (I'm suprised !) and more precised on what I want..
and waiting isn't that hard as I thought, it's actually fun to longed or hunt down for something that really grabs my heart !

hmmn, am i allowed to say that i'm an "hermes lady" when i only own scarves? on those i am both patient, and yet, ready to jump on the right a (vintage)one when she comes along. as far as other leather goods, i am plotting and saving for my first bag, either birkin or kelly; like so many other gals.

By nature I am an impulsive, instant gratification girl but Hermes has actually taught me that instant gratification can be sweet but rarely lasts. . .Because of the cost, the commitment and general angst about finally buying my dream bag not to mention actually researching it - I wanted to get it right, no I had to get it right - I was forced to be slower, more patient and guess what? It was so worth the wait. . . A lesson learned? Hmm, not sure as I am already plotting the next Birkin opportunity half-jokingly, but half-seriously. However, I have learned that as far as bags go, instant gratification is not necessarily the best way even if it is contrary to all my instincts!

I am instant gratification kind of girl, but eversince H, I am more patient with bag purchases. Especially when I have a limited funds and also it's my own funds, I want to get the bags right (the first time).

With accessories - scarves, I am very particular of colors and designs, so gotta have patience as well.

By nature I am an impulsive, instant gratification girl but Hermes has actually taught me that instant gratification can be sweet but rarely lasts. . .Because of the cost, the commitment and general angst about finally buying my dream bag not to mention actually researching it - I wanted to get it right, no I had to get it right - I was forced to be slower, more patient and guess what? It was so worth the wait. . . A lesson learned? Hmm, not sure as I am already plotting the next Birkin opportunity half-jokingly, but half-seriously. However, I have learned that as far as bags go, instant gratification is not necessarily the best way even if it is contrary to all my instincts!

I wait, when I have to. I'll get impatient sometimes, and check out the resellers. But, I've never bought anything that didn't come from the boutique. Doesn't make me patient though. I wish I was...in more things than just getting the handbag that I want.