What Kind Of Diamond Are You ?

1. You’re a princess-cut diamond!
    You’re romantic, graceful, and sophisticated—just like the popular princess-cut diamond. Characterized by clean, square lines and intense sparkle, your relative rock conveys the kind of elegance and femininity that you possess. This is my results :smile:

http://www.glam.com/g/p/3000999/49249995/15/57177499/?lType=runTest

Take the test !

[​IMG]

2. Mine says Im a cushion-cut diamond. It says:
    Im sentimental, thoughtful and attracted to things of lasting value, so its no surprise that the vintage inspired cushion-cut sparkler is the most fitting reflection of your personality. An offshoot of the "old mine".

3. Same here!!!

4. I'm a cushion-cut diamond too!!

5. Another cushion-cut diamond here!

6. Yay! I'm a princess cut diamond!

You’re a princess-cut diamond!
    You’re romantic, graceful, and sophisticated—just like the popular princess-cut diamond. Characterized by clean, square lines and intense sparkle, your relative rock conveys the kind of elegance and femininity that you possess.

xxxRosexxx

7. You’re an emerald-cut diamond!
    You’re known to be showy and glitzy, so only the very best will do! The same goes for the emerald-cut diamond, which highlights the clarity of the stone. Its powerful silhouette mirrors your ...

8. Me too :yes:

Cool test Prada's Meadow!!

9. Me too! :yes:

10. Originally Posted by Prada's Meadow
    You’re romantic, graceful, and sophisticated—just like the popular princess-cut diamond. Characterized by clean, square lines and intense sparkle, your relative rock conveys the kind of elegance and femininity that you possess. This is my results :smile:

Me. too! What a fun quiz! Thanks Pradasmeadow!

11. You’re a round-cut diamond!
    Your shimmering, upbeat personality puts you in the spotlight, just like the round-cut diamond. With a girlie nature and friendly, playful disposition you tend to stay at the top of the It list ... :yes:

12. I'm A Princess-Cut Diamond, Too!

13. Same here, emerald shape!:yes:

14. I love these quizes!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Princess cut which is precisely what my rings are! :p

......You’re romantic, graceful, and sophisticated—just like the popular princess-cut diamond. Characterized by clean, square lines and intense sparkle, your relative rock conveys the kind of elegance and femininity that you possess. Plus, the rock’s clarity is as clear and true as you are with those close to you. At once classic and ladylike, a princess sparkler suits those who just love being a girl.

15. Just like my wedding ring:
    You’re romantic, graceful, and sophisticated—just like the popular princess-cut diamond. Characterized by clean, square lines and intense sparkle, your relative rock conveys the kind of elegance and femininity that you possess.