What kind of deodorant do you use?

I find no regular off the shelf brands work for me and I hate having embarrassing wet marks on my clothes so have been using Drysol. I've also used CertainDri but don't find that it works as well as Drysol. Only drawback is that they cause tremendous itching. So, I use Drysol antiperspirant at night before bed and Dove deodorant in the mornings.

Lately I've been using the new Secret Clinical Strength and its been working pretty well.
I agree with the original poster that especially in the summer, deodorants just smell so weird on me! So its refreshing that this new secret does not have a really strong smell.

This is a great thread. I have a problem with most deodorants smelling bad after wearing for like hour. The one that smells the best for me so far is soft and dri gel in cool and clean. It still does not smell the best but better than others. I can't wait to try some of the others mentioned. I have never used the Addidas or the teen spirit. Hopefully something will work.

Adidas makes one with some sort of special technology where it's a deodorant, not an antiperspirant. I don't think antiperpirants are healthy, but they are hard to avoid. I use the fitness fresh version of it. It's at your drugstore or drugstore.com

I use the same, and I have a lot of light colored shirts, and w/ the Adidas, it doesn't create that yellow stain.

Secret Clinical! :yahoo: After one use I was virutally sweat-free, and I have a heavy sweating problem (ick!). IMO this works as well as Certain Dri but without the burning and stinging!

Secret Clinical! :yahoo: After one use I was virutally sweat-free, and I have a heavy sweating problem (ick!). IMO this works as well as Certain Dri but without the burning and stinging!

I'm going to have to give this a try as the itching with Drysol and Certain Dri drives me crazy.

I had botox injections today that are supposed to keep me free of perspiration for approximately 6 months. I will continue to use a deodorant but not an antiperspirant.

Dry idea roll-on, unscented.
When I need a clear one for tank tops, I use their clear version. I don't like scented deodorant...that's what my perfume is for!