Food What kind of coffee do you drink?

When I'm at work it's whatever brand is provided for us. Right now it's Chock Full O'Nuts, which I usually take with sweet and low and fat free hazelnut creamer (liquid not powder). When ever I visit my "inlaws" my BF's sister always goes to one of the Cuban bakeries and gets una colada. Tiny cups of very sweet, very STRONG coffee, with even SMALLER cups to serve it in! Just wonderful.

I get Gevalia delivered to the house but my favorite coffee by far is Cafe Bustelo. Occassionally I'll buy some Starbuck's at the grocery store.

I've been known to drink Cafe Bustelo. In fact, you might even say that I currently keep instant Cafe Bustelo at my desk at work. I drink instant coffee at work when I want coffee at like, 3:30 in the afternoon and the coffee pot has been turned off hours ago. Enter crappy cell phone pic:

Photo04.jpg

Tim Hortons like 3 times a day I swear it's so addictive,
You can't walk down the street in Canada and not pass 10 people with a cup in their hand, if you want to hit the drive through before work, you better leave 1/2 an hour earlier and be ready to wait.

I finally broke down and bought an espresso machine a couple of months ago. Starbucks has become very inconsistent with the lattes lately, I've managed to get a few that had no espresso in them.

I was hesitant to buy the machine, as I seem to buy a lot of things that become expensive paperweights, however I do make a drink almost daily, and on occasion my husband will have one as well. I don't know if I will ever "make back" the cost of the machine vs. going to Starbucks, but at least I know what I'm getting every day, and coffee beans are relatively cheap, as it takes me almost a month to go through a pound. I love my Rancilio Silvia! I am currently using locally roasted beans from Metropolis in Chicago.

If anybody's looking to upgrade their home coffee making experience, I wholly endorse wholelattelove.com, they really know their customer service. The people using the forums at http://www.coffeegeek.com/forums can answer any questions about coffee you can come up with.

^^^yup, I just got an espresso/cappucino maker for my bridal shower!!! I have yet to bring it to my appt. and use it yet....but I will next week! Otherwise, I LOVE plain old Folders, and every once in a while, I will drink a gourmet irish cream coffee!!!

Generally it's a nonfat vanilla latte from Starbucks, but in the winter I LOVE their gingerbread or pumpkin spice lattes.

My mom and aunt are fans of coffee from Porto Rico on Bleeker St. in Manhattan. (www.portorico.com). I bought a lb of their pumpkin spice coffee, but I rarely make coffee when I'm home so it's been sitting in the freezer!