What kind of car do you drive?

Which Rover? I'm currently shopping and am looking at them or another Mercedes SUV. Thanks for any feedback! I've always had BMWs and Benzes but am thinking of switching it up.

The evoque. I would love the sport but I drive too much. Gas is great on the evoque.

The RR is superior in every way, IMO; in prestige, technology, comfort and service. They recently sent me a package with cell phone camera lenses just because... which of course is a marketing thing, but I never got anything from Mercedes in all my years of loyalty to them.

Mercedes, I had to spend about $1k a year in service A B and C. With RR, I worked in 3 years of service for $800.

They also sent me a voucher for 2 hours of driving class :lol: maybe they are trying to say something because I ended up with the RR after crashing my benz.

I don't see myself with any other car now unless it's some next level upgrade someday.

The evoque. I would love the sport but I drive too much. Gas is great on the evoque.

The RR is superior in every way, IMO; in prestige, technology, comfort and service. They recently sent me a package with cell phone camera lenses just because... which of course is a marketing thing, but I never got anything from Mercedes in all my years of loyalty to them.

Mercedes, I had to spend about $1k a year in service A B and C. With RR, I worked in 3 years of service for $800.

They also sent me a voucher for 2 hours of driving class :lol: maybe they are trying to say something because I ended up with the RR after crashing my benz.

I don't see myself with any other car now unless it's some next level upgrade someday.

Yeah, I have friends who have the Evoque and Sport models and they all love them. I'm leaning towards the Sport - I don't drive much at all but it would be great for quick trips to Tahoe or over the mountain to San Francisco (I'm in Reno). They are sooooo beautiful, too!

Yeah, I have friends who have the Evoque and Sport models and they all love them. I'm leaning towards the Sport - I don't drive much at all but it would be great for quick trips to Tahoe or over the mountain to San Francisco (I'm in Reno). They are sooooo beautiful, too!

If you don't drive much, the sport would be great. It's my next goal when I don't have to drive so much for work!

JEALOUS of anyone with a Range Rover lol that is my ultimate dream car. I drive a Nissan Altima. I have always driven Nissan's. I really like them.

We have always had a Nissan product in our household and they have always been perfect. I started with Sentra out of school then got an Altima. Then DH got a mutiny when they came out (loved that vehicle - he traded it for a BMW X5 which I despised). So I got an Infiniti G37 and traded it last year for the convertible q60. DH loves it so I rarely get to drive it.

Hearing / seeing what everyone drives is so fun!

I drive a 2013 Ford Raptor in the Terrain (tan) color. It's a beast, and I usually get looks at the gas station because they don't expect me to get out of the driver's seat, LOL! Not sure I could ever get rid of it...