What kind of bag do you carry to work?

I WAH mostly but when I go into the office I need either my laptop or folio so I carry a Chloe paddington tote:

IMG_2731.jpg

It's pretty heavy so I have been day-dreaming of a Balenciaga work :love:

I too am an attorney (though I don't go to court bc i work in the legal dept. of a company), and since I travel on the train to and from work, I need to use something durable and big, and if it got dirty, I wouldn't care.

With that being said, I use either my light blue Long Champ bag, a black Coach diaper bag (used it in law school, so versatile), a vintage Gucci diaper bag (my mother's and everyone loves it) or a dark blue/ligh blue Herve Chapelier.

I always have a coach large tote that i put all my stuff in. Most other times, I just carry what I feel like. I have a LV cabas mezzo (I think thats how it is spelled) that I carry too, but both can be bulky.

ps-- add me into the attorney listing!

As a student/scientist I always carry too much stuff around, so my Mulberry bayswater or elgin are perfect for that :smile:

I still dream about being a clutch-kinda girl - I would love to be able to limit all my junk :shame:

I'm a writer and an academic; I tend to carry my ten-year old classic coach bag to my classes. It endures the beating I give it beautifully, and it isn't festooned with logos. Some of my students know and love it, others are blase. For conferences and other travelling, I carry a six-year old coach briefcase and a small black leather wristlet/clutch (whichever suits my fancy)

I teach. I have a big, ugly "Scholastic Books" industrial-size black tote, but I also carry along a nice, black leather Perlina hobo with a cute leather tassle attached. :yes: When I go out, and weekends, I switch to my nicer bags, or whatever matches my outfit.

I was in love with my Coach Mercer collection laptop bag / tote in the most inductructable material ever! I carried it for years, but my laptop and bag were stolen last year. I haven't found a decent replacement yet. I have literally been carrying my laptop around naked. I have gotten great recommendations from this thread!

i'm a webmaster, and i carry a cole haan black village hobo everyday. it's tall enough to accommodate file folders and magazines, and wide enough to fit larger, checkbook-size wallets plus all the crap you can ever think to need during the day. i'm a former girl scout, so i'm always prepared for any situation - so no small bags for me :P

I carry a black La Marthe Audrey tote to work (another lawyer). It's quite roomy at the bottom but structured and neat. If I'm carrying files or going to court, I actually use a Longchamp wheelie suitcase. It has a really discrete logo and I don't break my shoulders!

I live in Queensland Australia, so no Coach for me. I would love one of their black logo totes for work - sooooo roomy.