What kind of bag collection do you prefer?

?

What kind of bag collection do you prefer?

1. Those that stick to one brand?

2. Those that are eclectic and have all kinds of brands?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just curious ...
    I love Marc Jacobs bags and there's still so much on my wish list that I think I'll stick to MJ for a while ...
    On the other hand: some ladies here have very eclectic collections that are just stunning!

2. I don't really stick to one brand but there are a couple of bags that I love from one designers. For me it depends on the bag not so much on the designer/brand.

3. i like variety...

4. I like variety too :smile:

5. I tend to buy what I like regardless of the label (unless its way out of my price range)

6. i think u can get variety in 1 brand (ie siggy vs leather, hobo vs structure etc) and it can b neat to have a ginature look on the other hand, one brand is not likely to meet all ur needs

7. I tend to stick to 2 brands

8. Variety for me too! Too many moods to be expressed by one designer...but I'm an emotional bag enthusiast!

9. I don't just stick to one brand because I get bored really easily, and like someone else said it doesnt depend on the designer but the actual bag, and i like all different types of bags.

10. Every brand has it's jewel. The more the merrier!

11. I like variety but I do not like any signature or monogram bags.

12. Definitely variety!

13. I find it fun to sample different designers, chosing what suits me best from each line.

14. I tend to stick to 3 or 4 brands, and from there, I branch out with the variety. I.e. different colors, styles, and more. All in all though, I am a brand loyalist, because since I am familiar with the brand, I can usually trust the quality and workmanship involved.

15. I definitely like a variety. There's alway's the "go to" designers where you can always find what you want but then there are the times when something from another label will just tickle your fancy and you HAVE to have it. It keeps it fun =)