What jewelry do you typically wear every day?

Two sapphire and diamond rings, one on each hand
Michele CSX diamond two-tone watch
Earrings of some sort...ITA with the post awhile back that wearing no earrings feels like I forgot my bra, LOL!

I,m lucky that I do have some nice things,but apart from another Rolex, I wear the same jewellry all the time.
1=pair of diamond studs at 3/4 cts each. 2= Furrer Jacot platinum ring 3=1.74 ct old cut diamond engagement ring and a very slim wedding band 4= a gents Rolex GMT2

Attachments

• my jewellery and watches 001.JPG
    my jewellery and watches 001.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 657
  • my jewellery and watches 008.JPG
    my jewellery and watches 008.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 623
  • my jewellery and watches 013.JPG
    my jewellery and watches 013.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 658
  • my jewellery and watches 011.JPG
    my jewellery and watches 011.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 598
Engagement ring
Wedding band
Eternity band
Michele watch
Earrings and necklace
I usually match my earrings and necklace whether it be yellow gold/white gold or sterling silver. I don't mind mixing my metals.
I'm not too into accessorizing the jewelry to the outfits, so I tend to wear the same stuff for a week then rotate again.

I normally wear a minimal amount. But, I have so many pretty things I should pull out and enjoy!

Diamond studs- 1 ct total
Band style ring, I have one w/ emeralds and diamonds and one w/ three oval sapphires w/ diamonds around each.
I sometimes switch diamonds out for pearl studs, either white or black

My Tiffany 1837 silver bangle and silver class ring I never take off.

I usually wear my Tiffany graduated bead necklace unless it really clashes with the outfit.

Pink diamond wedding ring
Diamond stud earrings
Cartier watch

Your jewellery sounds gorgeous!:yes:

I always wear:

White gold bracelet from Florence
Cartier tank;
white gold half band of channel set baguette diamonds;
earrings (either w/g Tiffany Woven clips or w/g baguette huggies)

I have a small diamond pendant, but am not wearing it that much - it's a shame, but I guess I'm not so much of a necklace person :confused1:

I always wear my diamond studs (1 ct. total weight), DY lemon citrine cable bracelet, DY blue topaz cable bracelet, DY blue topaz ring, DY blue topaz necklace, ring my bf gave me, and my Rolex.

I always wear my watch, thumb ring & 2 pairs of earrings (diamond studs & tiny white gold hoops) - the 3rd pair changes day by day.........

and of course I always wear my wedding band & engagement ring.

Everything else is a day by day decision

I'm only 15, so I don't wear all that much jewelry... :P

Just my Tiffany oval tag necklace or my Juicy Couture bracelet.
Sometimes, a simple strand of pearls or a silver chain with various pendants...

Your jewellery sounds gorgeous!:yes:

I always wear:

White gold bracelet from Florence
Cartier tank;
white gold half band of channel set baguette diamonds;
earrings (either w/g Tiffany Woven clips or w/g baguette huggies)

I have a small diamond pendant, but am not wearing it that much - it's a shame, but I guess I'm not so much of a necklace person :confused1:

Thank you.

Today I only wore my wedding ring, diamond studs, pink diamond anniversary ring and Burberry watch.

As you can tell, I love pink diamonds.

Always have tiny pink diamond studs in 1 hole, tiny silver hoops in the other holes, and earrings of the day in the other.

I always wear my pink diamond "J.Lo" ring on my left hand, an emerald and diamond ring on my right hand and a tiny pink diamond on a silver band on my little finger on my right hand, and a watch.

Sometimes add a necklace too, lol.

diamond earrings, diamond ring (tiny diamonds that make up a heart, LOVE this one, it's my fav and it's always on my finger), jade bracelet/bangle (always on, bloody hard to take in and out this one), bvlgari watch.