What jewelry do you typically wear every day?

everyday i wear my silver/diamond necklace i got my bf on bday and my tanzanite & diamond ring from him as well from xmas 2 years ago. i would like another ring...guess i'll wait for xmas/anniversary :biggrin:

Hi and welcome to tPF! :nuts:

My standard, everyday jewelry...

Stainless steel ear jewelry - 0 gauge hollow eyelets for my lobes, 16g straight barbell for my tragus, 14g curved barbell with pink rhinestones for my rook, 14g straight barbell for my industrial, 18g ring for my cartilage.

A necklace. I switch every so often, but I always wear one.

White gold X's and O's bracelet my boyfriend gave me.

Many bracelets. Most of the time I wear either my LV yellow inclusion bracelet or black & white Chanel cuff, followed by a bakelite bangle or something else from my bracelet collection. I love bracelets and cuffs! :heart:

No engagement or wedding ring yet for me :shame:

hawaiianbracelet.jpg

My 14k hawaiian heirloom bracelet, dangly earrings, and sometimes a watch or ring.

well a wedding band and usually my ering (most days!) and usually a watch (esq w diamonds)

either: a neclace (fave is tiffany heart) and diamond studs
OR chunky earings (hoops or something) and a bracelet.

-platinum baguette diamond eternity wedding band
-4ct total round diamond stud earrings
-cartier SS midsz tank watch

sometimes on wknds, i'll put on more bling with my engagement ring & diamond/fuschia croc hermes watch. i like to buy jewelry to "collect" and not neccessarily to wear all the time.

Engagement ring and wedding band ( been married 23 years, I think they are attached to my finger permanently!), watch, earrings, right hand ring, and usually a bracelet on my left hand.

simple gold hoops, a thin gold necklace with a little gold ball on it, and my watch.

I used to be a big crazy jewelery girl, I was known for always having a chunky, funky necklace on and the bigger the earrings the better. then about two years ago I just stopped, I'm all for simplicity now.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!
I switch often...but the only stable is the diamond stud earrings..

Lately my new watch never leaves my wrist but others I have to switch....I adore jewlery!!!!

A pair of studs (diamond, zircon or peridot are the current rotation)
Hermes Watch
A bracelet - micropave diamond w/pink sapphires, ruby with diamond, or gold charm bracelet are faves. (sometimes with the watch sometimes without the watch...if no watch I may wear more than one bracelet)

-Studs (lab created diamond, or sometimes pearl)
-Sterling sliver triple rolling ring

I have a bunch of jewelry, so sometimes I'll change it up, but these are my basics that I wear everyday. I don't think I ever wear more than 3 pieces of jewelry at a time...

Welcome to the forum!
A stack of Hidalgo enamel rings (horses, dogs and longhorn steers with diamonds), Tiffany Etoile wedding band, and Hermes Cape Cod double tour watch. They'll have to bury me in them!

I really don't have the time for it, as my college is very far from where i live, so i wake up early morning, so no time!
The only thing I must wear everyday is a high end watch with diamonds.