What it translates to ...

1. So ... I made the bad decision of calculating how much I have spent this year on Hermes (and I'm still not on a list) ... Holy crap, I spent way too much money considering how much I actually make. Thank goodness I am not in debt, but I still can't help but be shocked at my "talent" on spending. Anyways, I realized that if I haven't spent anything on Hermes this year, I could've had ONE of the following fabulous items:

- Some major plastic surgeries
    - One year of grad school
    - A VERY NICE brand new car
    - Down payment for a house
    - Sex change operation (just kidding!!)

I have NO idea how I got so addicted to Hermes ...

2. hey - you'd feel much better if I elaborated on MY talents.......

3. :roflmfao: Oh, Kou, this is a VERY funny post...I really appreciated the laugh!:roflmfao:

4. I don't know if I am going to make you feel better with my story..:crybaby: :crybaby: ...If I didn't buy Hermes this year (not only bags...I am including everying that I bought from Hermes), I could of bought 4-bedroom-house WITHOUT any morgage, with FULL payment!!!!!!!!!:wtf: :wtf: :yucky: :push:

5. Good Girl.

6. LMAO, K..........honestly, I almost spit wine.............

7. LOL Aspen, Where is your house located?

8. YES! That's one of them!

9. And I just watched the STC episode when Carrie cannot buy her own house, but she has 100 pairs of $400 shoes...

Ay...what has the world come to? And I live my life not counting my dollars, but how many bags I can buy :wtf:

10. well, I SHOULD have spent the money on plastic surgery...I saw myself in a magnifying glass in a makeup store a few days ago!:yucky:

11. oops, apparently also should have spent the money on a optitian too...almost doubble posted!

12. What did you buy from Hermes this year ??? :graucho: :graucho:

13. Aww ... I'm sure that's not true!! Avan, you're totally fab!

14. Hot damn! Your store must love you! Just imagine all the bonuses they're getting out of this.

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: