What is your ultimate HG?

I don't really have an UHG, but there are shoes I would love to have if I found them. The blue tortoise VP and the Burma or Specchio VP's would be nice. I also love the pink highlighted pythons in the privitata and the simple pump.

Nude NP's are right now, i would love a nude NP with a gold tip/heel, but i dont know if they were ever made?

The gold python that kamilla and asha have I would looove too

Also the python NP with red heel/tip

Black helmut sz 37. Missed out on them two weeks ago, when I was out and someone overbid me (I forgot to put the listing on my mobile phone). I am watching a pair now...and not letting these get away!!!!!!

put me down for Roccia python with burg tip! they are way too expensive though for me..even if i found them, i prob couldnt afford them ....why cant i win the lottery...JUST ONCE!!!

a more realistic HG would be the nude patent VPs with burg tip but i'll take any tip available...

oh wait..and black patent helmuts 85...which, literally is impossible to find

I've acquired my HG...the leopard patent NP, after years of trying to find the perfect leopard print heel. CL does it best!:tup::yes:

So I guess my UHG would be the white patent NP. I know it's a really plain shoe but I've been in love with them since day one, I adore white, and I don't think I could find them anywhere now!