What is your STUPID MOVIE - GUILTY PLEASURE??

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
okay I have two that I can think of right now and one of them is currently on (which is why I thought about this thread). hehe. okay now I can't stop laughing.

#1 - A Night At The Roxbury (the one on now) :roflmfao:
#2 - Muriel's Wedding (DH HATES this one w/a passion but I watch it EVERY TIME it comes on tv)

spacytracy, first off, your signature pic FREAKED ME OUT because my ex-BF is in Rascal Flatts. :cursing: :wtf:

In answer to the question, though, my guilty pleasure movies are "A Christmas Story" (which is funny since I'm a Jew :lol:), "The Princess Bride" to which I know all the words, and :shame: "Robin Hood"--yeah, the one with Kevin Costner. LOL!

I LOVE Muriel's Wedding! My DH does too, though, so that's good.

oh i have a ton.

the ones i can think of right now are zoolander and most of the things will ferrell has done lately.

i love muriel's wedding! abba rocks.

spacytracy, first off, your signature pic FREAKED ME OUT because my ex-BF is in Rascal Flatts. :cursing: :wtf:

In answer to the question, though, my guilty pleasure movies are "A Christmas Story" (which is funny since I'm a Jew :lol:), "The Princess Bride" to which I know all the words, and :shame: "Robin Hood"--yeah, the one with Kevin Costner. LOL!

I LOVE Muriel's Wedding! My DH does too, though, so that's good.

oh was it one of the main guys, Joe Don, Jay or Gary?? OMG, I love them!!

Zoolander, hands down! I have it on my laptop, on my ipod, on my desktop. Whenever I need a laugh I just play a few minutes of it and laugh myself silly, for serious! :P

1. Zoolander
2. White Chicks
3. Wishmaster 1, 2, and 3
4. Deuce Bigalo
5. Corky Romano
My list is a mile long, because I love dumb movies, but these came immediately to mind. I only like action, horror and dumb movies! lol Chick flicks and dramas aren't me!

I love A Christmas Story, it drives every one around me crazy because I have to see it every year.

Beetlejuice is another one.

Also Hocus Pocus.