What is your reasons for shopping on line?

Well because I live in the Middle of Nowhere, and there is absolutely NO shopping here....so I don't have anyother choice really...:crybaby:Trust me, I'd give ANYTHING to be able to have a day of shopping again anytime I want to...but now I have to drive at least two hrs. go get anywhere decent.

Because you can shop at night, when the regular stores would be shut = extra shopping hours for me!!!

The decent shops are a good hour away from my house, which would be fine but I don't have a car and there is zero public transport, so the only time I can get in is when my Mum is free to drive me in.

You don't have to stand in a queue for hours to pay, and there's no rude or lazy staff to annoy you. Hassle free shopping bascially (for the most part anyway).

Edit: I forgot one - You can shop in your pj's and no-one will ever know.

It's quick and easy if your busy and don't have time to actually go shopping.
Plus they have things that aren't even avalible in stores and you can basically buy anything from any country in the world.

I live far from civilization and all of my favorite stores are quite a long driving distance for me. It takes me nearly an hour just to get from my house to the nearest interstate on-ramp.

I also like shopping for certain items, such as shoes, without being hounded by a salesperson or crowded out by other shoppers. (The last time I tried on shoes in a store the sales lady just stood over me as if she had some kind of foot fetish or something. Maybe she thought I was going to shove all the shoes down my halter top and run off? It made me very uncomfortable.)

My towns small, we have about 7 decent clothing & accessory stores within like a 45 minute drive. I usually travel about an hour and a half away to go shopping some place decent. Even there they don't have much.

& usually you won't see hardly any other people in the same outfit!

1) Prior season's designer handbags that I can buy below retail or if a style or color is discontinued, you can usually find it on-line
2) If the weather is bad, I can shop from home
3) I hate crowds! especially around the holidays
4) No sales tax
5) Sometimes I'm just lazy and don't want to go out
6) I can take my time and browze rather than having to drag my DS's and DH along
7) I can shop 24/7

No irritating crowds, I have all the time I want to browse.

You can buy anything from any country in the world, although customs tax etc sucks.

No SAs pouncing on me as soon as I enter the store.

And I like getting packages in the post ^^

Because I can avoid the staring eyes of a SA :lol:

^^LOL!!!

Because I can avoid the staring eyes of a PHH (purse hating husband). :P For some reason, he's less critical if it comes in a carefully monitored (by me) cc statement at the end of the month than if he watched me buy an item here, an item there...

But mainly, I shop online because of time and convenience. I only get "out" on the weekends, and more times than not, I can never hit the stores I want to, mainly Macy's cosmetic counters, Marshall's clothing, Barnes & Noble for books. So I end up ordering online and depending on the site, I usually always find discounts and the shipping costs all add up to what I would have found at retail in person, minus the frustrations.