what is your perfect date outfit?

1. What is your perfect date outfit? For coffee? For dinner/drinks? For dancing?

2. My last date outfit with DH is just a Benetton Corset top with my corset double buckle belt, a real sexy black "Valentino RED" pencil skirt with side slits and rhinestone details plus a Ben Sherman French collar grey-stripped suit jacket.... we did coffee, dinner, drinks and dance... ended in a hotel room downtown DC.;):shame:

3. I'm always so conflicted when trying to pick out clothes for a date...I want something unique and interesting, but it can't be too outlandish...I always feel like I'm censoring myself, if that makes sense.

For coffee, I'll usually wear jeans with boots and a turtleneck from fall-early spring or a t-shirt in summer, with some sort of blazer or jacket, so relatively simple. For dinner, I like to change things up a bit. The last dinner date I had was at this semi-formal brassier style restaurant, and I wore black leather boots, gray wool slacks, a vintage Yves Saint-Laurent le Smoking jacket, and a brown cowl neck sweater. I don't usually go dancing, but I suppose something tight...the last time I went dancing, I wore these tight Versace satin pants with single front pleats, black leather boots, and a really low-cut, skin-tight v-neck cotton shirt...But it largely has to do with the person and the venue, I change quite frequently.

4. It depends on the weather and where we are going, but my no-fail outfit is a pair of dark wash skinny/bootcut 7FAM jeans, Christian Louboutin peep toes, any Chanel flap or GST, metallic colored silk tank top, and 3/4 sleeved cashmere cardigan.

5. Are you going on a date soon Sonya? ;) How exciting!

Let's see now..

For coffee: keep it very casual-chic. Formfitting sweater, heels, designer jeans. Minimal make-up.

For dinner/drinks: Depends on restaurant type or weather. In the summer I would wear a nice dress with a little cardigan. In the winter I would wear a dressy top (probably black), with a knee length skirt and tall boots, or a nice sweater dress.

For dancing: An eye-catching dress with heels, regardless of weather!

6. WELLLLL..... IF YOUR GOING TO DINNER.. I WOULD DO A NICE DVF DRESS AND SOME PUMPS, MOVIES OR DANCING I WOULD WEAR A TEE W/ JEANS AND A NICE HEEL.. ANY SPORTING OUTINGS (I.E.-BOWLING, POOL, LASERTAG ETC.) I WOULD WEAR A JUICY SWEATS... HOPE THAT HELPS.. GOOD LUCK!!!

7. TR Skinnies, Rachel Palley bustier top, Modern Vintage ankle booties

Susanna Monoaco A-Line sleeveless dress (gray), James Perce long-sleeved T, Spanx cropped leggings (black), Circa Joan & David gray suede high-heeled oxfords

Hale Bob babydoll dress, cashmere shrug, and BCBGirls platform pumps (YSL Tribute knock-offs)