What is your opinion of the Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30?

1. If anyone has this can you tell me how you like it? I have never carried a hand held before. Any positives/negatives? Thanks

2. I do not have one but have seen and played around with it IRL before, I personally do like the material, but I heard that it's susceptible to pulls because it's linen...
    I do love the marbled leather handles, no worries about vachetta! If they make a Speedy 25 size in the future, I'd definitely get one!

3. i love the color and light weight
    and no worried for cowhide change color..
    and the size is perfect
    and so nice with jeand or grey dress... look chic

i ve both minilin speedy and bucket

4. It's my next purchase!!!

5. Honestly, I am not a fan of the mini lin line.

I have a Mono Speedy 30 and I love it. Having a hand held bag is great. If you dont feel like holding it you can put it on your forearm or in the crook of your elbow.

6. Have it! :yes:

LOVE!!!!!!!! :love: :heart: :love:
    cons: 0!

7. Thanks you guys.....Does the bag sag at all? I have heard this about the lighter materials.

8. I don't have the speedy but I have a bag in mini lin and I could say is awsome, easy to take care of and resistant

9. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :love:

It is perfect, especially since there are absolutely NO VACHETTA worries! I use the bag in all types of weather and there are no problems with pulls and snags, etc. I like that you can actually carry this "hand" bag in your hand!! LOL!!!

And -- I like the sag on speedies but this actually doesn't sag that much at all.

I'm thinking about getting a mini lin bucket as well, but I am a BIG bag girl (and I like zip closures), so I don't know if it would be a bit too small for me.

No cons
    except that I wish there were MORE bags and accessories in the mini lin line!!! (Mini Lin LH, Saleya, Baggy GM, Baggy PM, etc.!)

10. It may be mines as well. When I went into the LV Boutique around Xmas, one of the SAs said that LV will bring out the Mini Lin in grey. I hope she wasn't pulling me leg because I am currently seeking a grey bag. :sweatdrop:

11. I think it's really pretty and not everywhere so that's a plus. It seems like a special bag to me.

12. Mini Lin is awesome. I'm glad not too many ppl like it.

13. The material isn't very susceptible to pills or pulls anymore after it's made.. If it comes with some pilling, it won't pill much further. :yes:

14. It's a great bag... I hope you get it! :biggrin:

15. I keep seeing a girl with bag when at shopping (it's really starnge it happens all the time) anyway it looks really good on her but yes it does sag