What is YOUR next target?

dk2504 said:
Mariah!! I practically LIVE at that mall!!! I LOVE tysons II !!! ahh im heading there tomorrow to get my hands on that fendi bag I just posted a pic of! :biggrin:

haha i love finding people in my area! i lovelovelove tysons galleria, too! haha. too bad my "budget" of $100 a month doesn't exactly cut it there...and i put budget in quotes seeing as i usually manage to convince my dad to put more money on my debit. i'm always tempted to go into chanel, though, and it's terrible because i love like 3/4 of the store!! :lol:

post pictures of your new purse when you get it!!

I don't know right now...

these are my line-up for 2006

Balenciaga , white/black/brown and I want the small one.
Maybe a chanel cambon?
And A wallet...
other wise I am content, I almost have a good collection, and maybe in a year or two some purse I couldn't live without will come out...:biggrin:

Bobojue,

I got two quotes from 2 different SAs at two LV Boutiques:
$1,100 and $1,350 I am not sure which one is the right one I will let you know when I see it in person and when decide to purchase it :love: . But I hope the right one is the $1,100 (that the quote from lv boutique in NM).

madeline said:
I got one of those in pink about two months ago. It is great for a dressy bag, it will be perfect for spring, I am waiting until then to use it. It is so elegant and girly.

I got mine's about two months ago too and haven't used it yet :sad2: I wish I had a nice cruise to go to so I can use the bag. I agree, it's so elegant and girly!

Gaucho! There is a very large dior here with great selection, Ca. We won't be receiving it for awhile.

Baby paddington

Chanel, I saw lookbook, some kind of periwinkle blue, I am in looooove, drool.

Mariah said:
haha i love finding people in my area! i lovelovelove tysons galleria, too! haha. too bad my "budget" of $100 a month doesn't exactly cut it there...and i put budget in quotes seeing as i usually manage to convince my dad to put more money on my debit. i'm always tempted to go into chanel, though, and it's terrible because i love like 3/4 of the store!! :lol:

post pictures of your new purse when you get it!!

OMG!! I had no idea you guys live in the DC Metro area! I like Tysons II, but find that sometimes it is spotty (in terms of actually trying to find some of the harder to find bags). Did you go to the actual Chanel store, or the Neiman's section for Chanel?

Anyway, back to the thread question, I'm thisclose to waitlisting myself for a Marc Jacobs Stam or getting an LV Speedy.