What is your last Jewelry purchases?

My last jewelry purchase was this Southwest Genuine Turquoise Sterling Silver bracelet. I love the color turquoise, so when i saw this i had to buy it! Love, love, love! :smile:

Bracelet.jpg

Last week, I gave my mother-in-law a big 60th bday party and I also bought her ruby ring 4 yrs old and I saved it for her 60 to give it to her. Of course, my husband and his brother did not remember.... My MIL is very happy.

My DH bought necklae as a thank you gift and i think it's a well earned gift.

kwiatnecklace.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg
Very pretty necklace!! Very unique and different! :smile:

I went crazy the last six days as I went on a rose gold rampage - Cartier love bracelet, Tiffany mini bean necklace and bvlgari b.zero1 3-band ring!

I'm on a ban for the rest of the year now...but at least I'm happy :-p

I went crazy the last six days as I went on a rose gold rampage - Cartier love bracelet, Tiffany mini bean necklace and bvlgari b.zero1 3-band ring!

I'm on a ban for the rest of the year now...but at least I'm happy :-p

Faint faint faint!!!!:useless:. Sorry english is my second language, visual aid would be very helpful for my comprehension.

In July I have bought my Tiffany Garden Bee pendant that I've posted in several threads, and then some cheap jewelry from my vaca from DR this past week. I am trying to decide on a small tiffanys purchase now either a bracelet or a ring before starting to save for another big purchase down the road.

I visited a local jeweler to have my new-to-me Raymond Weil watch sized, and found this ring I couldn't resist. It's just silver but love it!

ForumRunner_20120802_131328.png

ForumRunner_20120802_131340.png

Yikes, nothing like a close up to make you realize how old your hands are looking!